PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Jerez

andyg
10th Oct 2004, 17:16
Hello,

Could anyone shed a little light on how to contact Flight Training Europe in Jerez. I have sent two e-mails to [email protected] and have no reply whatsoever?

Has anyone got a better address that I could use, or are they just choosing to ignore me!!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

six-sixty
10th Oct 2004, 17:33
S'funny i have had exactly the same experience this week with that address, and as they've been good thus far with corespondance they must be having email problems.

R T Jones
10th Oct 2004, 17:56
I suggest you just sit back and wait. If you are emailing them about the cost of the intergrated couse, it works out at around £62000. Hope this helps you.

EGAC_Ramper
10th Oct 2004, 18:09
Usually took them them a while to respond to myself when in contact with them.

Regards:ok:

IRRenewal
10th Oct 2004, 18:33
ATPL exam question.

You're about to spend £60K with an FTO and they can't be bothered to answer an e-mail within a day or two.

What do you do?[list=A]
Just sit back and wait for the answer. There must be a good reason why they can't be bothered to reply to you.
Send them a reminder. They might have been too busy to deal with your pathetic questions.
Spend your money elsewhere
[/list=a]

bob-morris
10th Oct 2004, 21:00
Telephone 0034 956 317800 and ask them to either a ) reply to email or b ) ring you back so that you can discuss helping to keep their business afloat.

EGAC_Ramper
10th Oct 2004, 21:28
You're about to spend £60K with an FTO and they can't be bothered to answer an e-mail within a day or two.What do you do?

Am going elsewhere meself!!:ok: lol:D

Regards

andyg
11th Oct 2004, 08:55
Thanks all,

I'm going modular, so maybe that is why they cannot be bothered to reply! Or maybe they are having e-mail trouble.

They have until the end of the week!

togaroo
11th Oct 2004, 10:27
You could just pick up the phone and call!

from the uk
00 34 956 317 800,

A five minute call is peanuts compared to the cost of a course.
ask for mary jo. She doesnt bite!

Fergal20
11th Oct 2004, 10:32
Be prepared to hear alot of bulls**t about their integrated course and why you should do that and not their modular course.:mad:

wubalaj
12th Oct 2004, 17:32
Isn“t it pathetic all this angst you get from embittered modular students who grab every chance to have a dig the minute an integrated school is even mentioned.

1. Get a life and start a course modular or integrated whatever suits. And when or if you do be sure that you personally are happy with the choice. Regardless of what others may think is best.

2. To return to the actual topic it has been Spanish bank holiday weekend and normal working hours recommence tomorrow.

Hope this helps.
W

Fergal20
12th Oct 2004, 18:25
I'm telling it like it is :ok:

Angels One Fife
13th Oct 2004, 18:21
Yeah I spent all day calling the Big UK schools last August Bank holiday and not one bl;ighter answered. The cheek of it.

IT IS A BANK HOLIDAY SO CHILL OUT. You'd think if you were going to go to Spain you'd at least find out a a little of the country you want to spend a year in or perhaps like most you will stay within the Blue gates all year round.