PDA

View Full Version : Genair

circseam
6th Oct 2004, 14:40
Hi all,

Hoping that someone can provide me with their memories of Genair (including pre-merged Eastern Airways Mk I and Cassair), have a considerable amount of information on the airline and am toying with the idea of setting up a website specifically on this airline for others to enjoy.

Photo's would also be a blessing (would ask that all submissions are the copyright of the person posting them to me) of pre-merger aircraft in their respective airlines paint scheme.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

circseam
20th Oct 2004, 15:19
Any help with routes that Cassair operated from Teeside prior to the merger would also be beneficial.

Also would appreciate details of General Relays Ltd, the owner of Genair Aviation Services Ltd, believe they had their office at Crewe and their factory (guess , making electrical relay equipment?) based in Liverpool. Seems that the parent company suffered severe financial problems in the early 80's thus forcing the demise of the subsidiary airline company (believe Brown Air / Capiltal Airlines suffered the same fate!)

Again, I thank you for any information you can provide me.

Circseam

circseam
8th Dec 2004, 11:42
Thanks for all those that PM'd me, your help is very much appreciated.

Would also like to know the current location of the old genair fleet :-

Especially

G-BKDO SD330
G-BKHT SD360

Any other information concerning Genair / Eastern Aw / Cassair & Metroploitan would be appreciated

Circseam

treadigraph
8th Dec 2004, 12:07
'KDO appears to have been scrapped I'm afraid.

'KHT was a 146... do you mean 'KKT?