PDA

View Full Version : Qantas Airbus A330-300 Pilot Salaries

Capt. J
6th Oct 2004, 12:40
Hello,

Does anyone know how much the Qantas Airbus A330-300 pilots are currently get paid a year? Would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the salaries on this aircraft for S/O, F/O and Captain.

Since they're not domestic aircraft anymore, I'd imagine that the pilots get paid more? Thanks

Regards,

Capt. J

lexusjonson
8th Oct 2004, 22:44
I would be more conerned about the wage increase at the local McDonnalds when you finaly turn 16

takeonme
8th Oct 2004, 23:42
hahahahahaha.....check mate!

lexusjonson
10th Oct 2004, 10:24
Silberfuchs I have come to the conclusion from reading your last post that your a bitter and twisted 152 instructor that appears to be jelous of anyone that finnaly breaks the shakkles of your poor little areo club
Im not sure if it occured to you that we are joking and its a bit of harmless sledging:ok:

avguy1
10th Oct 2004, 10:24
By looking at the long haul EBA (available on wagenet.gov.au, doesent apply to the 330 until early next year) hourly rate and taking into account 151 hrs each bid period a new hire might cop 60g, thats not taking into account allowances extra hours or overtime.
Av

ovum
10th Oct 2004, 12:35
i found it pretty funny

Bula
10th Oct 2004, 15:29
I was more thinking the rising cost of a red frog at the local milk bar....

"So if I was flying a A330, I could buy how many red frogs?" :ok:

.... a bitter and twisted C152 instructor..... I like that one..

but hey.. The question is who can have more fun (and i'm not talking about in the back during an overnighter to impress a female friend)

on second thoughts a C152 would be a bit of a challenge...

*Lancer*
11th Oct 2004, 01:44
Capt J,

The 330 is based on classic rates loaded at +3%. Benchmark gross figure would be around 90 (2nd year), 160, and 220k respectively including allowances and overtime. Bear in mind though, I haven't actually looked it up!

Capt. J
11th Oct 2004, 06:48
Thanks *Lancer*.

charlie_ocke
16th Oct 2004, 04:42
hmm, a spell check... that sounds like "truely" good advice

drshmoo
16th Oct 2004, 15:24
Capt J

You still popping zits and jacking off to the David Jones lingerie catalogue? Good to see your still dreaming mate. You still beating the socio-economic statistics (among other things) in attempting to finish the school certificate at Mt Druitt high. Best of luck sport, below is some info concerning the A330 pay

An A330 driver will make just enough so that his/her taxes can cover you and your mates when you drop out of school this year and get on the Johnny Howard payroll. Might also cover a sense of humour class for ol' mate Silberfuchs. He is a poory :yuk:

Lex J you are a genius still sharp as ever

dr_doLiTTle
17th Oct 2004, 04:39
"popping zits and jacking off to the David Jones lingerie catalogue? "

drshmoo is that what you did as a teenager????? :eek:

blueloo
17th Oct 2004, 05:04
Silberfuchs, i didnt realise that Australia was the antipode to China Beach.