PDA

View Full Version : Queenair info sought

Beechsim
4th Oct 2004, 17:31
I'm looking for detailed information on the Queenair sub panel and pedestal panel for my home simulator.

I have a Queenair 65 B80 fuselage but no lightplates for the sub panel and pedestal and I can't find any. I've got a copy of the POH and various pics from websites but nothing detailed enough.

If theres any operators/pilots out there that could take some pics and email me I would be very grateful.

Ang737
5th Oct 2004, 00:15
There is a Queenair at Tooradin air Charter give them a call... www.tgsaircharter.com.au

Luke SkyToddler
5th Oct 2004, 21:26
There's a complete one parked up at Hastings airport (NZ), that was grounded because of a money tug-of-war between some operator and leasing company in the late '90s but has now been outdoors for several years with all the rats and rabbits and starlings nesting in it, and I would say is probably an economic writeoff. I'm sure some kid from the flying school there could break into it and sort you out with some photos, they might be keen to sell you bits of it for a home simulator project you never know.

Beechsim
5th Oct 2004, 23:26
Thanks for that.

Any ideas on a webiste or email address?

I've done a few searches but not been able to come up with anything.

Since I'm in the Uk I can't just open the phone book.

geeup
6th Oct 2004, 01:44
Try alligator airways. They use to operate a queenair and im sure the owner/CE would still have all the books and spare parts laying around.

Alligator Airways Pty Ltd
ACN 009 061 536

Postal: PO Box 10
Kununurra, Western Australia 6743
AUSTRALIA

Street: Hangar 5, Dusty Rankin Drive
Kununurra Airport,
Kununurra, Western Australia, 6743
AUSTRALIA

Freecall 1800 632 533
Phone: +618 9168 1333
Fax: +618 9168 2704