PDA

View Full Version : Queenair info sought

Beechsim
3rd Oct 2004, 09:45
I'm building a home simulator using whats left of a scrapped Beechcraft Queenair.
Does anyone have any info or pictures, especially of the instrument panel and in particular the sub panel?

The aircraft was G-KEAB, formally G-BSSL and G-BFEP and F-BRNR.

Operated by Touchstone and Baylee air charter.

There's an entry in the aircraft logs that states the seats were removed for freight configuration in October 1983.

splatgothebugs
3rd Oct 2004, 22:07
Put a post in D&G there is one which operates on a freight run in the North Island of New Zealand. I'm sure one of the chaps who use to fly it posts occasionally.

splat :ok:

411A
4th Oct 2004, 02:01
Dial up www.aircraft.com and look under twin engine aircraft for sale...Beech B80, and you will find photos of the instrument panel on the few that come up for sale from time to time.

QueenAir...a very well built aircraft, that sucks up avgas like a big Hoover, while you travel in style.

Beechsim
4th Oct 2004, 17:24
Thanks for that, I tried that website and I've added some pics to my collection and emailed for some more, so maybe I will get what I need that way.

Coleman Myers
11th Oct 2004, 21:43
There is a whole QUEENAIR intact and airworthy at AEROTECH in Harare thats for sale ... nothing like the real thing !!!.