PDA

View Full Version : FI/ FI(r) Vancancies HERE

Almat
30th Sep 2004, 09:45
A busy flying club in the West Mids is looking for both unrestriced / restriced instructors to fill new positions, both full time and part time to be based at Coventry Airport.

All levels of experience are welcome to apply.

Club is open 7 days a week and currently has a range of aircraft on the fleet.

For further details contact Glynn Matthews on 07710299513

E-Mail [email protected]

CV's can be faxed to 01215503591
E-Mail [email protected]
or mailed to
8 Cherry Orchard Crescent
Halesowen
West Mids
B63 3RU

Pontius Pirate
30th Sep 2004, 20:43
forgive me for asking...but are these vacancies fixed wing or rotary? I am trying to decide whether to become an instructor or do IR course. So only being nosey really.:ok:

papazulu
3rd Oct 2004, 18:19
What about foreign FI? I hold an FAA and Italian CPL/IR/SEP/MEP and I am about to go for the VFR FI checkride. I did my FI training under JAA requirements in a JAA approved FTO in Italy.

regards

PZ

GusHoneybun
3rd Oct 2004, 19:23
if you hold a jar licence with an fi rating then there is no reason why you can't apply for this job. that's assuming that you have the right to work in the uk and have a command of english that is good enough to teach.

papazulu
4th Oct 2004, 20:25
---------------------------------------------------
if you hold a jar licence with an fi rating .....
----------------------------------------------------

That is my main doubt: Italy is not yet reconized as a full member of JAA because of the JAR-FCL3 but my FI course was Jaa approved and so the FTO which run it. Moreover I am about to enroll an JAA-ATPL course with the same people. I wonder whether taking the Class1 medical in UK might help...All right for working visas (I am EU citizen) and for English (I lived between UK, USA and Australia for nearly 5 years and I hold a Cambridge University apprived CAE). Thanks if could keep me updated about job opportunities and licenses reqs. Happy landings

PZ:p

neils
5th Oct 2004, 21:51
Yes they are fixed a fixed wing flying club.They operate from a very user friendly base and are very busy.