PDA

View Full Version : 2016 hrs tt where to for multi ??

skywagon
26th Sep 2004, 10:59
Gidday all!

Like everyone else Im going crazy trying to get some multi time!
Ive all the usual stuff...MECIR , Grade 2/ B cat , aerobatics and 3 ATPL Subjects done.

Im also a spanner swinger (completed a 5 year apprenticeship) mech. Things seem awfully quiet at the moment ...missus and I willing to go anywhere any time in our great nations!
Cheers in advance ....safe flying.

skywagon
26th Sep 2004, 11:05
Gidday all!

Like everyone else Im going crazy trying to get some multi time!
Ive all the usual stuff...MECIR , Grade 2/ B cat , aerobatics and 3 ATPL Subjects done.

Im also a spanner swinger (completed a 5 year apprenticeship) mech. Things seem awfully quiet at the moment ...missus and I willing to go anywhere any time in our great nations!
Cheers in advance ....safe flyingGidday all!

locusthunter
28th Sep 2004, 03:59
Know how you feel...

...1700TT, ATPL, MECIR, plenty of C210 time, FIR Grade 1, Aviation degree, hard worker, nice bloke (I hope!)....can't get a gig...
:ugh:
...that's why we're sitting here on pprune!:D

Dj Dave
28th Sep 2004, 05:26
Good luck, my friend, we are spreading the love around .... 1800 TT all ATPLS and not even Geoff Dixon reckons i've got the profile of a twin bus driver.. WTF we are living in a weird place.. should have become a cop, lived in 1975 and worn flares and been driving a ford Gran Torino.
But then it's all about the control you can have with an aeroplane over anything else

Ciao

Towering Q
1st Oct 2004, 05:21
The irony is that the twin operators are looking for drivers with plenty of multi time yet these people don't want to make a 'side-ways' move or have something bigger and better(?) in the pipeline.:confused:

the wizard of auz
1st Oct 2004, 15:39
Well, you could alway mention that you know a bloke when they get stuck TQ. :E they alway seem to move sideways when I get a mention over there. :} :E

Hung Starter
1st Oct 2004, 16:52
The squeaky wheel gets the oil mate!
Thats about the size of it.
If you want the job bad enough, you will get it.
Dont worry about the 1500 others on the list with better quals than you.
Plenty of them whining on pprune.

Just get out there and hassle them no end and they will give you the multi job to shut you up.
Then all you gotta do is prove your worthy of staying there.

Best of luck.

HS :ok: