PDA

View Full Version : September Exams Received Results Yet?

navoff
24th Sep 2004, 07:13
I am nervously awaiting the results from September. Has anybody received theirs yet? Waiting is killing me.
Why can't the CAA have an on-line service or better still computer mark them on the day. Any appeals could be resolved post marking. It would also allow you to retake any exam failed the following month rather than having to wait 2 months.

Alex Whittingham
24th Sep 2004, 09:30
They're just starting to arrive this morning, Friday.

Frank Furillo
24th Sep 2004, 11:42
Got mine this morn, thank you Bristol could not have done it without you, Two resits Met and Inst 84% and 86%.
Roll on mod two

BIG MISTER
24th Sep 2004, 12:01
Even I passed instruments which is bloomin wonderful ! ! !

All down to Bristol GS and Alex's team - thanks everyone !

Note to self......

1) RTFQ

2) Dont let the Cat take NAV for me next time ! ! !

Good luck to all the rest of you opening up that big white envelope today !!!!!!!

:} :} :}

www.bigmisters.co.uk

ChocksAwayUK
24th Sep 2004, 15:32
Well done guys... my turn in a couple of months.

Slightly off topic but one you lot can answer probly. I've applied to take my exams in the first week of november and the Campaign Against Aviation have taken my money, of course, a couple of weeks ago. Just wondering if i'm supposed to receive a letter with confirmation/instructions...would be nice to know if I'm at gatwick or oxford with a bit of notice. Does this confirmation letter usually take a while?

BIG MISTER
24th Sep 2004, 15:47
Yes look out for a nice big white envelope with the CAA badge

Takes a while to come through but they take your money out of the account faster than Dick Turpins horse down hill with the wind behind it !

If you dont have it after a couple more weeks give your training provider a shout and they can chase them up for you......better they do it as they know who to talk to !

If your at Gatwick drop me a line if you require accomodation....I used to live down that way and found a nice little B&B that was good value + close enough to the CAA to stop the traffic ques giving you a heart attack on the way to the exams !!!!!

Good luck mate ! :ok:

dsp1285
24th Sep 2004, 16:00
Yep, got results today, a big big thankyou to Bristol GS and Alex for helping me out on the jaa perf.
Those feedback questions and answers were spot on, i reckon i had seen perhaps 20 or more feedback questions on the day, so my hat goes off to you!!
Keep up the excellent work!! :ok:

ChocksAwayUK
24th Sep 2004, 16:03
Thanks BM... will bare that it mind though at the moment I'm considering commuting from central London..will see how practical that is when i get the timetable/ location details etc.

willby
24th Sep 2004, 16:16
Hi Navoff,
I have asked the same question here myself recently. According to Alex Whittingham (BGS) it is supposed to happen soon according to communications he has had with the CAA on this topic.
Hope the results went ok for you.
Willby

navoff
25th Sep 2004, 22:25
I would like to express my sincerest thanks to BristolGS for their excellent service. Not only do they provide a second to none 'distance learning course' but Alex Whittingham responds very late on a Saturday night with you results when the CAA are long closed.

Thanks once again to BristolGS I passed all 14 subjects first time, massively due to the preparation by Bristol. If you have any doubts which school to go to then its got to be, dare I say it again, BristolGS.

Thanks Willby for your comments. I am now going for a big hangover!!!

willby
26th Sep 2004, 20:25
Hi Navoff,
Congratulations and well done....you deserve those beers!
Willby

wbryce
27th Sep 2004, 10:42
will bristol be doing any full time atpl theory courses in the future?

BIG MISTER
27th Sep 2004, 12:52
Dont know WB as they seem so busy with the part timers already !

I guess you could try asking Alex if there are plans in the pipeline to do that. However I think that they are already going to be starting almost back to back 2 week courses anyway due to the numbers !

:ok:

navoff
27th Sep 2004, 17:44
Wbryce

Why don't you buy BristolGS course and do it full time yourself? It would save a lot of money and could realistically be completed within 5-6 months. They have an excellent online data base of questions and a good forum for handling points that are not understood. I think their pass rates speak for themselves.

Navoff