PDA

View Full Version : psych testing

Gateway Customer
22nd Sep 2004, 06:22
Yep I do know that this sort of post has been done before, but if you all could send me in the right direction to get QF style (Stage 1) Verbal, Numeral and Diagrammatic information on the internet.

Also any suggestions would be appreciated

Chief Wiggam
22nd Sep 2004, 08:28
G C

You might be lucky, I'm pretty sure initiative is not tested. :suspect:

Try the search function.

faar_canal
22nd Sep 2004, 23:49
Gateway Customer,

If you buy October's edition of Australian Aviation magazine, on page 55, there is an advert for a company that will train you to increase your chances with all the QF testing procedures, including the info you are asking for.

For your benefit, the email address is www.******************

Their phone number is 0427053715.

Should you or anyone else try this mob, let everyone know how they were and what they cost. I would be curious to see.

:ok:

Pelican Brief
24th Sep 2004, 05:14
Website not active yet . I did this course(one day) it is excellent and I would recommend it strongly . I kept in touch with the two other people on my course they all subsequently passed , and two of the guys had failed before.

captwawa
29th Sep 2004, 06:47
does anyone know where this course is run and how much it cost's,, just have a mate that is going for testing soon... might help

newbe200
29th Sep 2004, 11:05
Gday mate,

If your friend is in brisbane try Dr.Stephen Holding. $400.00, I did it and passed. Two day course. Ad in Aust Aviation.

[email protected] or maybe .net.au cant remember

cheers nb20

The Bullwinkle
29th Sep 2004, 12:19
You no Gateway Customer, You WONGAI customer !!!!!!!!