PDA

View Full Version : SIA Cadet Pilot August 04's interview

howe_pk
19th Sep 2004, 02:41
:ok:
Hi, I am wondering are there anyone who attended the preliminary interview in August has been informed for 2nd interview?

If anyone who have any info about it please reply and I am appreciate it!

Thanks anyway!

jangopilot
24th Sep 2004, 17:02
2nd interviews for the Indian nationals took place last week....4 out of 10 made it.

Very extensive apparently

howe_pk
25th Sep 2004, 14:47
Thanks for your info anyway!

How you got all this info? Do you know when will be Malaysian's turn for the second interview? How long did the indian take for the reply after the first interview?

Why did you say it was extensive?

howe_pk
17th Oct 2004, 02:54
;) Anyhow I have tried to mail the HR from SIA three weeks ago but since then still not getting any reply.

Is anyone out there have any idea on how to contact the person in charge from SIA?

JerryMaguire
24th Oct 2004, 10:49
Hi far as I know, the SIA HR side receives lots of emails everyday and I really dun think they'll be posting any replies to your queries with regards to when the next interviews will be.

However, a consolation will probably be that if you dun receive a "rejection" letter, then your application is probably still in the pipeline, just that it is being held somewhere.

Be patient, it takes a few months between the stages of interviews apparently so relax.

Anyway, I've heard that having someone in high places recommending yrself really will get you the advantage in airline interviews. Not sure if that applies for SIA as well.

Mikku
28th Oct 2004, 08:07
Hey Howe_pk.

I dont think you will ever get a reply to your email, from SIA HR
I m sure they received several of them everyday. Your best bet is to call them and ask. By the way, when did you interview ? I heard a batch of malaysians who interviewed in AUG got called. Their course starts NOV.

Cheers

Hey jangopilot,

Are you from the 1st batch of indians that interviewed in Sept. ? If so, i interviewed just a week after you.

Cheers,
Mikku

howe_pk
8th Nov 2004, 06:25
Thanks Mikku!

I had my first interview on August and still not getting any reply since then. But I knew that someone has received the rejection email already early last month. So I'm curious about my interview as I received nothing.

Anyway, do you know their direct contact number? And the person-in-charge's name? I think I should call them directly.

Hope to hear from you again!

Have a nice day!