PDA

View Full Version : Delta

747 Truth
15th Sep 2004, 08:44
I saw this on delta connection academy's website and i thought you guys might be interested.

For a limited time, Delta Connection Academy and Atlantic Flight Training are offering the Full Time Residential JAA ATPL Course for half price!

Be one of the 1st 20 to enroll in either the October 11th, or November 22nd Ground School courses and you only pay USD $4,500!

Link to Website (http://www.deltaconnectionacademy.com/html/atpl.html)

cfimei
21st Sep 2004, 05:38
too good to be true - the devil's always in the details - it's just a question of knowing what those details are and the American's are past masters at marketing techniques!

Maverick
21st Sep 2004, 18:43
Any idea if this is definitely approved by JAR or JAA in the UK? they claim that it is? Has anyone done this course yet? Can you post some feedback about your experience and the quality of the course!I am really interested in doing this. Thank you for your time.

WaNNabeFlyEr
14th Oct 2004, 22:43
Well i was going to join DCA a couple weeks ago and they offered me the same offer but i was told that the only requirement is that u need to have your PPL....soo i guess its not too bad really if u think bout it..

Keith.Williams.
15th Oct 2004, 07:40
The standard price for the full time ATPL groundschool is less than the £ equivalent of US$4500 in a number of UK schools.

lostconcern
15th Oct 2004, 11:00
Plus the UK schools are APPROVED to conduct a real full time ATPL groundschool, Delta or AFT are not approved to conduct fulltime courses at Sanford.

This is some sort of Distance Learning course where they teach you the Distance Learning course !

Buyer BEWARE !