PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Crew Uniform

Sliding member
14th Sep 2004, 05:27
Hello there, a strange one this but wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to find out which UK airline's CC wore a uniform that was a light/pale blue skirt with an almost royal blue jacket and yellow shirt with a hat to match the skirt. They also wore a white with green pattern scarf This was probably 7 years or so ago. An old college friend worked for them but can't remeber who they were. Your help is appreciated.

Terror_is_firmer
14th Sep 2004, 07:53
Maybe it was Buzz???

rej
14th Sep 2004, 11:13
Sliding Member

An old college friend worked for them but can't remeber who they were.

Obviously your old college mate spent too much time drinking the duty free instead of selling it if he/she can't remember who they worked for!!!

Hostie from Hell
14th Sep 2004, 13:43
It may have been World airlines based at LCY. I seem to recall some sort of a blue uniform with yellow although I could be wrong.

World Airlines sadly only lasted 6 months or so.

H from H

Sliding member
16th Sep 2004, 09:58
If I remeber right they were a charter Airline going to Malaga and such places from LGW I think.
Its all a bit vague

PilotsPal
17th Sep 2004, 12:08
I have a sort of recollection of a link to the website of someone who collected CC uniforms. Might well have been posted in the CC forum. It was a while back but a search might possibly turn up something. It was a huge and comprehensive collection that had been put together over a number of years, all clearly identified and photographed.

virtualpilot
17th Sep 2004, 17:09
Hi, this is my first post in pprune. I am not sure, about this but is sliding member might be refering to Brittania Airways, they had a blue, & yellow uniform ?

flapsforty
17th Sep 2004, 17:55
That's correct PP. The chap you mean is a colleague of mine, I'll see if I can dig 'him' up via the search button.
Here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30184&highlight=collection) we are. Sliding, if u send this guy a private message, he might be able to help you. His knowledge of FA uniforms is amazing.