PDA

View Full Version : Olympic airlines flight school

southern25
13th Sep 2004, 14:55
I have a simple question. Here in Greece Olympic Airlines operates a flight school, and its price for an ab initio fATPL is 50000 euros which inludes everything.Is that a lot of money compared with other flights schools in Europe or is just fine.

The African Dude
13th Sep 2004, 15:05
Hi Southern,

Could you clarify what exactly the package includes, and what is their reputation like amongst previous students?

ª50,000 is certainly within the price range for a fATPL in Europe, if not under.

Best of luck whatever you decide!
Andy

southern25
13th Sep 2004, 15:17
it includes all licences from ppl to commercial atpl theory and mcc.it lasts for 2 years and they recruit among the graduates pilots for the turboprops mainly ATR s

747 Truth
14th Sep 2004, 05:12
Can you please provide the hyperlink to the site as i cant seem to find the site on google....

:ok:

GrkPilot
14th Sep 2004, 11:42
From what I hear its a good program .... I believe they will start handing out JAA licenses. I will try and contact them when I have time to get some information.

Rwy in Sight
14th Sep 2004, 12:21
Back in 1997 Olympic Aviation (their name back in time) had a flight school and they seem pretty serious. An acquitance of mine got his CPL from there...

They did advertise about hiring the top graduates.

So the school has some history but I did not know they are still operating.

Rgrds

Rwy in Sight