PDA

View Full Version : Stapleford/Astraeus

Kempus
11th Sep 2004, 12:53
Hi guys,

Just recieved the workbook for the tests next sat, all higher physics and maths stuff! Hope we get to use a calculator! :}

Anyway, i was trying to think up of some questions to ask them. Got some basic ideas like pass rates, student/instructor ratio, aircraft servicibility, career development. Is there any other questions that some may suggest?

Any help, any ideas or if you are going on saturday give me a hollar!

kempus :8

run a mile
22nd Sep 2004, 16:26
how did it go?

have u seen flybe are sponsoring?

Kempus
23rd Sep 2004, 12:39
hi,

Went ok, technical test and sim test were suprisingly easy and the numerical reasoning and one about patterns deserves to be up there with the flybe tests! F'ing difficult!!

The scheme they are basically running in certain ways is like the CTC scheme as they take you from zero hrs to a type rating then TRY to place you with an airline on their books so to speak.
The difference being you pay for it all yourself, you are not bonded to an airline or on a reduced salary for the first part of your career.

I guess as said before if your cheque book is big enough they will take you but i've got a funny feeling that this may be the way flight schools may go?????

kempus