PDA

View Full Version : Stapleford/astreus thingymajiggy!

Kempus
21st Aug 2004, 01:39
Ok guys, know this subject has been done before regarding why this scheme maybe good or bad an all that but today i recieved a letter asking if i wanted to attend assesments with them at 250 bucks a pop!

Now looking at the assesment day its well different from any tests i've sat before for sponsorship and yeah i know this aint a sponsorship but has anyone done them before and what was the depth of the feedback they recieved.

I can go and sit the GAPAN tests for a much cheaper outlay so those that are one the such course at the moment, what are your views?

kempus

Flying Lion
21st Aug 2004, 14:08
The £250.00p is credited back as a deposit onto the flying account for those that are successful and go onto the course. the assessment day consists of typical Psychometric test series, simulator ride, Maths & Physics test paper & an airline style interview with the heads of training from Astraeus & Stapleford and the Course Co-ordinator for Bond aviation. It is a small price to pay to see if somebody has what it takes to commence the ATPL before serious amounts of cash are spent I reckon!!!

Kempus
22nd Aug 2004, 12:55
Hi,

Thanks for your reply but this was stated in the letter that they sent me. They ran tests in April but no one seems have sat them or are reluctant to give info. I'm very reluctant to pay so much and train integrated but it seems a really good deal but if someone alrwady on the course could add their bit would be helpful!

Cheers!

Kempus :ok: