PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaazzzzzzaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Naughty S
20th Aug 2004, 09:09
Its his last run today people. Gazza the legendary freight dog from Johnstons @ Port Macqaurie has finished. He's off too greener pastures somewhere near YBMC.

Just like to hear some stories about the lad or if you would just like to say CHEERS!! to one of of the best blokes you will meet in this industry (BUURRRP puts down beer).

Bring it on people!!!

F111
20th Aug 2004, 12:08
The funny thing is on the 27th of September Gary will be back in Port, as his new employer (SEA) will start their BNE-PQQ service:ok:

chief wiggum
20th Aug 2004, 13:34
Are they supplying a new uniform ?

Top bloke though. Wish him all the best. Time to draw that "line" in yer log book GAzzzzaaaa.

Has anyone put their hand up for the "Chieftain Co-Pilot" position now vacant ?
The funny thing is on the 27th of September Gary will be back in Port, as his new employer (SEA) will start their BNE-PQQ service

He may not be able find from a different direction! (Just kidding)

PropDuster
20th Aug 2004, 13:45
on ya Gaz

there goes the end of an era. A true gent in the industry if there ever was one (shame there aren't a few more). See you didn't end up going 'troppo' mate, me thinks you made the right choice.
Hope you 'borrowed' a suitable supply of reading material from #1 before ya left.

don't be going blind on us! :cool:

prop :ok:

Transition Layer
21st Aug 2004, 00:37
What a legend...for all the pro's and con's of doing paid ICUS, I'm sure many people out there learnt a hell of a lot from doing a few hours with him.

He always maintained a high level of professionalism in an area of the industry where that's not always the case!

And lay off the fags Gazza! Enjoy those PMQ overnights with the JAS lads!

Cheers,
TL (Gazza's final ICUS biatch)
:ok:

rearwhelsteer888
21st Aug 2004, 00:46
Well said prop,absolutly a true gent,can all of you blokes and birds out there have any idea what this dude must have seen in regards to unusual approaches ,attitudes and configurations with all manner of loose units at the helm, he has done it all remaining calm and letting these "units" learn from there mistakes and probably scaring the sh#t out of both himself and the ICUS jockey,this includes me as well,and GAzza you did it for almost 5 years without becoming at all bitter and maintaining a great sense of humour.Great things come to those that deserve it and you my freind are certainly one of them......
All the best bloke,We all raise the brews to you.
Now you get to start somthing that whisles not thumps.
I hope that there will not be any reduction in thirst though.
RWS888:E

Freddy Fudpucker
21st Aug 2004, 01:13
Well done gaz, fantastic stuff.

Scanrate
22nd Aug 2004, 11:12
Suddenly everything feels right in this world! Bloody great to hear that a grouse aussie punter like gazza gets a crack at a new title fight. All the best mate, One of the good guys. Bye bye Cows!!!:ok: