PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou to All!

wingbar
18th Aug 2004, 22:25
Dear all,

I have just passed my last ATPL (a) subject and would like to thank all who have helped me on this forum. After a struggle to say the least, I finally passed the 'written's.'
Below a list of names who I think deserve a public mention for there continued support.

MUM and DAD

Paul Hardie CGI - Cabair
Thankyou for your Superb tuition, dedication and never fading enthusiasm. You were never too busy to help and that's a credit to you. Thankyou so much.

Bernie Harper DCGI - Cabair
For sorting out my Wiggleys and NAV and having patience when I wasn't up to speed!!

All instructors at Cabair a big thankyou!

Chris Harrison - A recent ATPL grad and friend who has helped me considerably. Many Thanks. (See you on the 6th!)

Steve and Anna Francis - Your friendship, kindness and support has been appreciated hugely. Thankyou.

Steve Abercrombie - For giving me a good talking to and sharing his experience with me, when I thought I was off flying for good as well! - Thankyou sir.

Tel Bennion - basically for being a great mate and being there for me at ground school when the chips were down.

Capt. D Thompson

For your support and words of wisdom about the entering the profession. They have served me well thus far!

Once again thankyou to all those who have helped thus far.
To those of you just starting out on the groundschool the feeling of achievement when you have finished is wonderful I wish you all the very very best in your training and exams. As a certain Silsoe invidgelator would say; " Best 'a luck!!"

Kind Regards

Wingbar :ok: :ok: :ok: ;)

HandspringGuy
19th Aug 2004, 09:10
Well done Wingbar :ok:

Now all you have to do is speak nicely to Paul & Stuart for an aircraft.

HG

p.s. Good to see Paul Hardie et al getting the recognition they deserve.

Jinkster
19th Aug 2004, 17:55
Well done Mr Wingbar, you deserve this - its a great achievement!

We'll all hope for some nice weather around the 6th Sept for CPL

Handspring guy - I still owe you a beer as promised - send me a PM and we'll arrange something at the CSA.

Jinkster

PPRuNe Pop
19th Aug 2004, 18:39
From PPRuNe too we wish you well. Congratulations anf much success in your the career you have chosen. Whatever people say it is a magnificent career. Enjoy it.:ok: :ok: :ok: