PDA

View Full Version : where to send licence forms

birdlady
10th Aug 2004, 15:06
Hi Guys

Does anybody know the address in london where you send your test forms etc so I can get my JAA PPL.

Thanks BL

.....sorry one more thing. Does anybody have contact info for where I can get my Class 1 Medical in Gatwick???

IRRenewal
10th Aug 2004, 15:21
The address is actually on the form (if you have been given the correct one) on page 3:

CAA, PLD
Aviation House
Gatwick Airport South
West Sussex RH6 0YR

Medical:

Medical Division
CAA Safety Regulation Group
Aviation House
Gatwick Airport South
West Sussex RH6 0YR

For enquiries and appointments:
Telephone Call Centre +44 (0)1293 573700

It's all on www.caa.co.uk

Cheers

Gerard

jollypilot
10th Aug 2004, 18:29
Birdlady,

I dont mean to be rude, but are you incredibly lazy? You seem to keep posting regarding information freely available in LASORS, or on the relavent CAA forms. You want to know where to go in Gatwick for a Class 1 medical?

Most probably to the CAA building?

And when you book ask them if you don't know where Aviation House is. I'm sure they will tell you.

A little bit of initiative goes a long way in this business.

birdlady
10th Aug 2004, 20:12
JollyPilot

Is there a bee in your bonnet by any chance. I thought this was what this forum was for and aren't I using ''initative" posting here to find the info. Obviously you have a lot of spare time on your hands where as I dont. Have you ever tried to get onto the Lasors site and download the info?????:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Thanks Gerad for the info

BL

jollypilot
10th Aug 2004, 20:53
No bee in my bonnet, but some of your questions (not just this post) seem a little silly and......lazy.