PDA

View Full Version : EFT Forum

Dondon
8th Aug 2004, 15:18
For anyone who is interested in European Flight Training in Florida and for everyone else who have already been there, I thought I could do everyone a favour by opening a new topic just regarding EFT. PM me and leave your email if you would like to chat!:p

Taiguin
9th Aug 2004, 09:12
Intersting Thread Dondon,

I'm considering EFT myself as a potential training provider for next year. It's main appeal to me is the fact its quite cheap. The Airline Prep Program sounds good too, gaining a lot of hours in the process. The only worry i do have is that i'm not sure you do any Multi Crew courses or Jet Orientation at EFT and i think airlines quite like these.

I'm thinking of doing the APP course, then coming back to the uk and doing the year as an instructor. After that or potentially while doing that i'll go to somewhere like OAT and get a MCC Certificate and some jet orientation experience.

I've heard lots of good things about EFT though. Have you read the other thread thats on here regarding EFT? One guy has written a diary of events whilst doing his CPL at EFT. Sounded like a professional outfit but i think at this level most of them are.

Anyhow, I'm off to Florida in two weeks and i'm gonna go down and have a look at the facilities and ask questions. I'll keep you posted about how i got on.

Hope somebody posts about their experiences again soon.

Me

VFE
9th Aug 2004, 17:54
Can you guys in Fort Pierce do me a favour? Go down to an eating house on the main drag running through Vero called "Bono's" and see if a fab chick called Kelly still works there? She got pregnant whilst I was there and I often wonder how she's getting along. Please tell her Roger and Jamie from England said "hi".

The ribs are fantastic too. :ok:

VFE.