PDA

View Full Version : IR Training at Exeter

Capt. Vilo
4th Aug 2004, 14:31
Just wondering if anyone had any up to date feedback on "Airways" at exeter for IR training..........

Thanx.....................

lookoutbelow
4th Aug 2004, 16:09
Capt Villo,

I have posted about AFT a few times before. I am sure if you do a search of my posts or indeed AFT you will find them.

In a nutshell, excellent standard of training, good competative inclusive prices, excellent career instructors (ex RAF / Airline), high pass rates and a friendly bunch. What more could you want?

Pop down and see Brian or Pauline they will be pleased to talk to you and whilst you are there, have a look at the pictures on the wall, as they say a picture paints a 1000 words! (You will see what I mean when you get there)

PM if you want anymore details. If you go there I don't think you will regret it.

Lookoutbelow

approachcontrol
4th Aug 2004, 20:08
Totally agree with LOB here, AFT excellent company...fantastic instructors...First class all round. !!!

AC

Whispering Giant
4th Aug 2004, 22:05
I'm Flying with them at the moment - all i can say are that they are the best bunch of instructers i have ever come across, and they are superb at instructing if you want to know any more then PM me.

brgds
W.G

Capt. Vilo
5th Aug 2004, 15:46
Thanx alot guys ................

Down 'n' Hanging
8th Aug 2004, 10:10
Yes Capt. Vilo, AFT a great school, and has a great reputation.

However, there is a relatively new school called Flightpass at Exeter. These guys have started IR since getting their brand new FNPT II at the end of last year. Heard / read good reports about them for their FI(A) Courses. A friend of mine was there last year doing his FI(A) and he couldn't be more complimentary. Very experienced ex. RAF / Cathay and G/A instructors apparently.

If you cannot get a booking with AFT, as they do book up quickly, try Flightpass. Good luck.

Mr Levitator
8th Aug 2004, 21:55
Yes, Down 'n' Hanging is right. Flight Pass are great too. The Seneca is in good nick- just use similar head sets (problem with microphones). All the people are freindly there and the flight planning set up very proffesional.