PDA

View Full Version : Netjets Interviews in Sept. 04 ...

learjet35
3rd Aug 2004, 12:52
Hi everybody,

I got an email from Monica this Monday, telling that I was invited for the September Interviews...

I am looking out for more info about Netjets. Of course I did my homework: went on netjets.com and search the pprune forums...

But I still have the following questions:
-What are they looking for exactly now ? Hawker/Citations Copilots or Captains ?

-Does anybody know if they run any kind of psychometric tests or/and verbal reasonning / math etc ...

-How much do they pay in Europe ?

-What kind of contract do you get (portuguese) ? Bonds for how many year ? health insurance ? where do you pay your taxes etc ... (Social side of the job ! )

-anybody could please tell me precisely the content of the sim session ?

I know Netjets is great company to work for, but I am just wondering if some of you could maybe give me more inside infos ?

Fly Right
Cheers
Phil

bugs bunny
3rd Aug 2004, 13:45
Pls check your PM,
Bugs Bunny

french clover
3rd Aug 2004, 20:31
Hi LR35,
Check BIZ GA forum for some information about NETJETS .
Good luck for your interviews .Send a PM if necessary.
F.C

trainer too 2
4th Aug 2004, 09:02
It is supposed to be an excellent company to work for 6 on 5 off and operating to the highest standards. For salaries look on www.ppjn.com

good luck

EICAS2000
4th Aug 2004, 14:15
Learjet35

Have a look at www.wilflyforfood.cc - You might find something there. And good luck.

learjet35
7th Aug 2004, 17:02
thanks folks for your help
Phil

Haffa
21st Aug 2004, 17:12
trainer too 2

6 and 5 ist history. No more, gone bye bye.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=52650&highlight=netjets

south coast
22nd Aug 2004, 20:59
lear35

could you tell me what kind of experience you have, as i have been applying to netjets for a while now and am just curious at what they are interviewing candidates with.

did you send your cv to the 'lis-crewcv' address?

thanks

learjet35
25th Aug 2004, 09:06
Hi South Coast !

I have a full atpl with PIC Lears ratings. I have 2200 hours and 1500 hours Jet/Jar25 ... I have been flying the Lears as captain for 6 Months ...

No I didn't send my resume to the email adress, I sent it to the Netjets Mailing adress in Portugal ...

Hope it helps...

Cheers
Phil