PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want that job ?

mutt
16th Nov 2001, 09:09
Pprune is a wonderful tool, but I still get amazed at people who dont avail of it to seek information about their future employers and positions. They then appear in stange lands to discover that all of the "offers and promises" made at an interview are actually a crock of *****.

There will be ads in Flight over the next couple of weeks looking for FAA Flight Instructors to work in the Middle East. I strongly advise anyone who may apply for these positions to think very carefully before accepting any job offers. Unless of course you want to dress up in a nice uniform while you type letters.

Good Luck.

Mutt

Luke SkyToddler
16th Nov 2001, 20:11
Well the only job I seem to be able to hold down at the moment is working in sub zero temperatures in a miserable Scottish off licence, getting paid £4.10 an hour to sell bloody Marlboro Lights ... so getting paid to sit in the hot sun in a flying instructor's uniform typing letters, don't actually sound that bad :rolleyes:

mutt
16th Nov 2001, 20:57
LOL :) It certainly pays more than £4.10 per hour.

Look out for the ad's in Flight.

Good Luck.

Mutt

A and C
17th Nov 2001, 22:12
But can you get a drink ?

Speed Twelve
22nd Nov 2001, 23:43
Luke,

Looks like an improvement in pay and conditions over the job you've just left. ;)

ST