PDA

View Full Version : OAT vs. NAC for 0 to jetjob :)

crease
29th Jun 2004, 23:32
I have been looking around many forums and called many former and active pilots but havenīt really got any solid answears. Have any one even heard about NAC (www.pilotutdanning.no) owned by SAS. I know that OAT is if not the best one of the best schools on the market. Am I right? The prices cost isnt that big but I would guess it's better to start practising youre english at the same time as flying and I think that is pretty hard up in the north of Norway. I have heard tough that NAC did have best results of all schools in the JAR exams last year? Is that correct? IF anyone got some ideas please help me out it's a jungle out there.

Thank You!

/ Ted

S.71
30th Jun 2004, 18:09
I can only give my personal opinion on NAC and I must admit it will be rather biased as I am a present student, however I would have to thoroughly recommend them if you are looking for a serious education that isn't just aimed at getting you a licence but shaping you to be a professional airman. It is far from the cheapest school but personally, I think the goals of the flight program lead one to strive for proficency and perfection whilst maintaining a humble attitude. The theory program is intense and if you have the correct discipline before you commence it you will be guranteed a succesful outcome in the JAR exams. If you want to ask any questions feel free to pm me :)

crease
1st Jul 2004, 11:59
Where you ever thinking about Oxford Aviation or was NAC youre only option? I have sent you an private msg so you can email.