PDA

View Full Version : Rejected in CX cadet

leoc
28th Jun 2004, 18:19
ok, i've read some of the similar threads, but i think it's still better for me to send a post to ask for opinon.
I'm 22yr old guy from Hong Kong. Applied for CX cadet, failed in first round caz of tooo honest. Anyway, I love aviation, I'm thinking to find my own way to join you guys.
Therefore I read and search any materials i could found. This site is excellent, and i bought a magazine called Flight training from AOPA. There are some ads really interested me.
1. Flight Safety international
2. Nationwide academy
3.westwind school of aeronautics

is there anyone suggest or hv comments on these few schools?
they all provide the same thing, gaurantee interview to airlines after CPL/IR +fATPL courses. I know its a high risk to put money into these trainings, I'm still considering for my future, so anyone please feel free to give comments to me, and I'll be grateful to any replies from you guys.

regards,
Leo

Keygrip
29th Jun 2004, 13:59
Leoc - I've just responded to this in another forum.

I note your recent arrival as a Pprune poster - but should point out to you that duplicate postings (on more than one forum) are not acceptable.

Please choose the single forum that you consider to be the most appropriate - post the message ONCE - and if the moderators think that the message would be best served elsewhere, they will move it for you.

Welcome to Pprune. Enjoy.