PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to all who have helped!!

Jinkster
24th Jun 2004, 22:20
Just a quick message to thank everyone who has helped me over the last months or so with my ATPL theory.

Some of these people include:

Peb
Yotty
Bernie Harper - Cabair
Paul Hardie - Cabair
Mike Allan - Oxford
Chris Perry - Oxford
Sean Townsend
VFE
Send Clowns
Oxford Blue

and many many more prooners who have helped and replied to my thousands (well nearly) over the past months.

Many Many thanks and if youre around Cranfield or Yorkshire, PM me and I'll buy you a beer

Jinkster :ok:

JustAnotherVictim
24th Jun 2004, 22:35
Congratulations!! :ok:

YYZ
25th Jun 2004, 08:34
Well done Jinkster Many Many thanks and if you’re around Cranfield or Yorkshire, PM me and I'll buy you a beer

Is the above a generalisation for anyone around Yorkshire? If so where & when? I am willing to travel for free beer:ok:

YYZ

Send Clowns
25th Jun 2004, 08:45
:ok:

Well done Jinkster! Excellent to see someone so pleased, the feeling is great, as I remember the weight lifts and suddenly you realise that you have to go fly now, and life is good.

Hope there are lots of other happy bunnies out there today!

Northern Highflyer
25th Jun 2004, 09:03
Well done mate. :ok:

silverknapper
25th Jun 2004, 09:34
NIce one mate, well done!

wingbar
25th Jun 2004, 15:01
Well done!

All the best for the next steps, it's a big mile stone gone.

ps. Yes I am definately interested in a free beer!!

Crosswind Limits
25th Jun 2004, 19:08
I know who you are Jinkster and I'm very pleased for you! :ok:

peb
25th Jun 2004, 20:16
Congratulationes!

Enjoy the flying!

Jinkster
25th Jun 2004, 22:47
Thanks all for the congratulations if I can be of any help to anyone still sitting exams please feel free to PM me for any help.

Once again many thanks its a big relief - CPL starts on 2nd August :ok: :E

Jinkster

BIG MISTER
26th Jun 2004, 01:57
You lucky..lucky...bar :mad:

Sensible
26th Jun 2004, 07:46
Yes, pure luck. The funny thing is that the harder he worked the luckier he got!

Well done, the hard work paid off!

PPRuNe Towers
26th Jun 2004, 11:44
Congratulations indeed Jinkster from all of us in Towers.

Especially good to see such gracious praise given to those helping along the way - a well deserved boost to those at the chalk and glass face respectively.

As an aside I was very pleased to see the massed bands of the 1st Kidlington Foot and Mouth heaped in kudos. Our search engine is good, I mean very good and you will be snowed under with much negative commentary regarding Oxford. Rooms, food, culture clashes, noise, costs, marketing, differences in perceived treatment and marketing, especially marketing. However, the instructional staff really do come out as the bedrock, the real reason those who research carefully and compare notes with successful graduates still pitch up at the gates.

Those in aviation, those in the know understand the true, unheralded, grossly undervalued and sole remaining strength of that school.

Regards to all
rob

Jinkster
26th Jun 2004, 14:06
Rob,

Especially good to see such gracious praise given to those helping along the way - a well deserved boost to those at the chalk and glass face respectively.

Are you actually pleased or are you wanting a free beer also :p

Many thanks Rob and to other for the praise.

The funny thing is that the harder he worked the luckier he got!

Very very true indeed, the hard work does pay off.

Big Mister - you can do it, determination and hard work.

Good luck to all and any help I can give feel free to PM me.

Jinkster

HandspringGuy
14th Aug 2004, 16:41
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many Many thanks and if you’re around Cranfield or Yorkshire, PM me and I'll buy you a beer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well jolly nice of you Jinkster, mine's a Guinness extra cold in the CSA mate

HG

what who me?
14th Aug 2004, 19:47
Oh come on, the ATPL written exams are not that difficult. In fact, they are not academically challenging at all, it is just the volume.

TRon
15th Aug 2004, 10:36
Oh hear we go another smart a$$ :hmm:

buster172
15th Aug 2004, 17:09
Hi Jinkster,

Having just began can appreciate that passing the exams IS worth celebration despite the above posting, that must surely be a joke... a bad one.

Congratulations and all the best for the next bit.

Kind regards,

Buster