PDA

View Full Version : information request

ranjit
4th Jun 2004, 11:42
can somebody helpme to find a good school to study my cpl training

Peggy Murphy
4th Jun 2004, 12:22
Bristol is the way I would go if I was starting all over again. From what I read on this site..... the Bournemouth schools seem to spend most of their time bikkering over who has the best notes. You certainly do not want to waste time or money there. Its going to end up like the old PPSC versus SFT saga.

Snigs
4th Jun 2004, 13:17
Peggy, that's exactly what it is, only the names have changed, majority of the personnel are the same! :rolleyes:

Squak2002
4th Jun 2004, 13:46
Hi,

I think we would need a bit more information in order to give you the best and most relevant advice.

Are you up to CPL standard now?
Where do you want to train?
What licence do you have?
How much are you willing to spend?
What are your time limits if any?

I think the majority of training is down to your own personal circumstances, your situation may be identical to someone elses and they may be able to help so don't be shy on the keyboard!!

Regards,
John

BillieBob
4th Jun 2004, 16:06
In fact, we need a lot more information - like, where do you want to work and, consequently, which country's licence do you want to get? It's typical of the arrogant attitude of Europe to immediately assume that everyone wants a JAA licence. Given that you are in Tonga, it may be that a CASA or FAA licence is more appropriate.

As John says, let's have all the relevant information and you will stand a better chance of getting relevant advice.