PDA

View Full Version : Mk Pilot Intake

helldog
4th Jun 2004, 09:23
Anyone want to start any rumours about their next intake?

The website says they take guys two or three times a year. Any news on this would be great. When were the last round or interviews?

Please no MK bashing on this thread, this if for guys that want to work for them.

Cheers

Loc-out
5th Jun 2004, 17:03
Don't you have to be a "ridgeback" preferably with mil experience??

Could be wrong, but believe you will be snapped up if you have the above.

Schrodingers Cat
9th Jun 2004, 08:58
As long as you are unable to read (the tech log), and count (the number of deadheading crew) you should fit right in................:*

manamana
9th Jun 2004, 20:07
They do take guys at least 2 or 3 times a year, sometimes more often. Last interviews were in May, I was told the next would be in August, but the rumour at the moment is that they have been brought forward to July. Keep your application updated, and good luck helldog, you don't need mil experience, or any of the other funny things people say, just what the web site says.
:ok:

bacardi walla
9th Jun 2004, 20:10
anyone have a website link for MK ?

manamana
9th Jun 2004, 20:15
www.mkairlines.com

Troopy
18th Jun 2004, 01:57
G'day helldog

Long time no hear, should drop an email one day thought you'd gone wild

helldog
18th Jun 2004, 13:28
No worries troopy, wilco.

I just heard today that a dude from Kenya got in, not so long ago.

Good on ya son. See you in August:confused: ;)

GLOCK BOY
21st Jun 2004, 14:12
IT SEEMS MK ARE GOING TO BE RECRUTING ALL YEAR ROUND. YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT MK WHICH WILL NOT HELP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. GOOD LUCK.

mercman
24th Jun 2004, 07:32
I know that MK have just recently about a week ago taken on four new chaps all were from Zimbabwe and two of those chaps had minimal experience but three of those guys had worked at MK before as load masters. I think its great they seem to be interviewing rather frequently this year and they using the guys in Zim to their maximum in providing them with a great employment deal certainly very good for the youngsters who have just joined.:ok: