PDA

View Full Version : Waiting along for Eagle Jet!!

iggy
27th May 2004, 13:36
Hi everybody!

I`m waiting for a twin otter program with these eagle jet guys for almost seven months now but I have received no response at all from them. Is there anybody in this situation around here? Does anybody know anything, bad or good news, about them? Itīs pretty amazing that even still funding yourself to get your first job you find such a difficulties!

I really would appreciate any advice about this issue. Also another question: got any idea of any F/O program with turboprop at any place? Thanks in advance!!::ok:

FAB
27th May 2004, 19:29
Hi,

Me too I need to know if EagleJet is serious, I am going to enroll for the A320 500hrs F/O experience very soon.
Any feedback?

Thanks

trainer too 2
27th May 2004, 19:56
Do not pay the full sum in advance is my only advice with places who do not anwer questions! :rolleyes:

iggy
28th May 2004, 15:43
Iīve been told that in those A320 programs young pilots doesnīt grab the control column as Captains doesnīt want them to. Finally you get HT and hours but no experience! Good luck

karlfly's
1st Jun 2004, 16:46
I currently fly with Eagle Jet F/o's at my present employer. Eagle Jet seems has a hard time keeping up with demand in certain aircraft. They have no control of the training slots, domicles, routes, or space available. Thus you should be very flexible with the program and it is not suitable for people with time constraints or ties to a specific region.

The F/O's I fly with get most of the legs and do a great job. They are always complaining about Eagle Jet's cost, lack of communication (They seem to not communicate once they recieve there cash), and not fulfilling verbal promises.

They are getting there hours, but there is not a lot of security knowing if they were to close that you are immediately out the door.