PDA

View Full Version : Naples Air Centre - Problems with refunding ?

Irishtjs
26th May 2004, 21:33
Just wondering has anyone else experienced difficulties with getting their deposits back from Naples Air Centre. Despite numerous emails I have not had any satisfaction. I've only had one refunded two weeks after I returned.

The lack of communication is starting to p**s me off.

Trevor Storey
Ireland

Charlie Zulu
27th May 2004, 01:11
Hi Trevor,

I have had two deposits refunded to myself by Naples Air Center.

The first one was when they had a month or so downtime early last year. They were very prompt in returning my deposit.

The second return was in August last year. They refunded my deposit by the end of the week following my return to the UK.

So no problems this end.

Try telephoning them, sometimes emails get lost in their email filter, so you may be best to speak to them, that'll solve any problems.

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

Ninety-Nines
27th May 2004, 02:32
Very concerned and confused about your posting.......last time I heard from you I responded with a scanned copy of your credit card refund slip of the refund that you said you did not have, which I had forwarded so you could check with your bank. In not hearing from you since I assumed that all had been sorted.

I have checked my email and see no messages from you....please advise how you are trying you contact me.

If you have any outstanding issues then please email me as before.....then I can check it out for you as before.

Nikki

PS Did you get your licence from the CAA yet?

scroggs
27th May 2004, 08:56
Irishtj It seems to me that this would be better sorted by direct contact between yourself and Naples. In any event, never rely on e-mails in matters financial - you have no idea whether they have been received and read (read receipts are not proof of anything!). Telephone calls to the USA are pretty cheap; use them. If something's that important that you need confirmation in writing, use snail mail (Post Office Special Delivery if it must be recorded).

Scroggs

PPRuNe Pop
27th May 2004, 22:22
Telephone calls to the US are VERY cheap now.

Look at this and make your own arrangements. I call my brother in Dallas every week and a friend in NZ - all at 1p per minute - so you have no excuse.

www.telestunt.co.uk

Read it carefully.