PDA

View Full Version : CTC McAlpine Phase 3

sau00btk
26th May 2004, 11:45
Just wanted to say to the three of you who made it through yesterday's (25/5/04) phase 3 selection at Dibden Manor, WELL DONE!! I'm very jealous, but I still wish you all every success. Hopefully I'll catch up with one or two of you, as and when I re-apply!

All The Best,

Ben

Penworth
26th May 2004, 12:06
Unfortunately you can only reapply if they invite you to (ie. you were considered a "near miss" the first time you went). For me this happened a year after I did stage 3, but when I told them that I had already started the ATPL groundschool by that point, they changed their minds and said I couldn't have another bash at stage 3 because I had gone beyond the point from which they could train me "ab initio" :rolleyes:

Caracul
26th May 2004, 19:24
Cheers Ben.

Sorry you, and the others didn't make it. Would have liked to see you all before you went, but I'm pretty sure that they arrange it so that we don't meet. From what you were saying on the day, you have pretty solid plans for the future. Good luck, and maybe see you sometime in the future.

James

busz
27th May 2004, 10:01
Hey Caracul,

does that mean that you made it then? Congratulations if u did. Im up next on Thursday.

Regards

Alex:ok: