PDA

View Full Version : How are the new EZY/HLX NCL routes performing?

aeulad
25th May 2004, 14:17
How are the new EZY/HLX NCL routes performing?

New easyjet routes to Copenhagen, Berlin, Nice and Palma and Hapag Lloyd Express to Hanover, anyone have any figures on how these new routes are doing, loadswise etc?

Also, how do the other established EZY routes perform?

Havent heard anything about new EZY NCL routes for a while now, although Sweden, Norway and Finland have been mentioned. I can see Oslo and Stockholm working out of NCL, not sure about Helsinki though.

Regards

Mike

10 DME ARC
25th May 2004, 19:28
Easy are doing very well most load factors airline average or more. The new routes are getting there with Malaga doing very well!
Hopefully a/c no 6 arriving towards end of the year with rumours of up to 8 a/c based by next summer!

HLX have done very well so far, long may it continue.

:)

CentreFix25
25th May 2004, 19:57
I was up there the other day and made a point of checking gate lounges prior to boarding and the EZY's all looked busy. The nextdoor neighbour flew back from Hanover last week, said the plane was about 75% full in his opinion.

The airport really need the extension to the departure lounge to open soon, was up there today and it was uncomfortable with four plane loads in it.

Love to find out the full story of the Sun Express 737-800 that had a ground handling vehicle hit it. Replacemant a/c just arrived 10 hours later, with the original parked remote.

CF.

FinalsToLand
25th May 2004, 22:27
Love to find out the full story of the Sun Express 737-800 that had a ground handling vehicle hit it. Replacemant a/c just arrived 10 hours later, with the original parked remote.

During loading of the aircraft a small vehicle came into contact with the fuselage just foward of the hold 1 door, crew not happy to operate & thought it may have punctured the skin of acft consequently causing preassurisation problems, replacement acft flown in as soon as possible with engineer onboard, replacement operated flight and the damaged acft will posn out in the morning,

Accidents happen!

F.T.L.

witchdoctor
26th May 2004, 08:55
Most of easy's routes out of NCL are performing well, especially those to Spain and South of France. Not unusual to have loads better than 90%.

SXF and CPH got off to a slow start, but numbers now pretty good and over the 75% mark.

Not too sure about HF to HAJ, but it's still early days.

Kev 1
26th May 2004, 10:27
Heard locally that HLX service is doing well, and that they have received half of the annual target (pax) is advance bookings, and that this annual target was 15,000 pax. This seems a bit low to me, as it works out at around 48 pax per flight unless my calculations are wrong (3 returns per week, 52 weeks per year) anbody shed any more light on this??

Cheers