PDA

View Full Version : Accommodation Madrid

cliste
23rd May 2004, 19:12
Hi ,

I'm off to Madrid this summer to commence an integrated ATPL course will last approximately 18 months.

Could you advise me regarding accommodation whats the best place to look and a rough idea of cost.

Hopefully I can get a command of Spanish in a short period of time.

I'm sorry that I can't communicate in Espanol as yet.

Regards,

Cliste

peb
23rd May 2004, 20:31
Your FTO should help you. Anyway a will bring you some in telephones numbers.

Wich fto are you going to?

cliste
23rd May 2004, 21:06
Hi Peb,

thanks for that !

Cliste

richiya
24th May 2004, 10:04
If you are thinking of studying in AMerican FLyers you need a place near Barajas Town, if not you should look for something near cuatro vientos area, which is where all your flight hours will be done regardless of the FTO you choose.

If you give some more details I might be able to give you a hand.

Good luck,
Richiya

peb
25th May 2004, 14:14
Here you have what I have found:

1º Area Campamento, furnished, central heating, 3 rooms, elevator, 2 terraces, 2 toilets. Very close to the metro.
830€ month

2º Area Aluche, General Millan Astray, 3 rooms, central heating, garage.

3º rooms to hire. Area Carabanchel. From 310€ to 360€.

The number 1º and 2º you can shared with the people of your course

Bubble
29th May 2004, 17:47
I´m myself in Madrid and I think that your best shot is to get a local advertising newspaper call "Segunda Mano" (some like "second hand") in there everybody advertise flats and rooms to let, and you´ll find cheaper prices than those PEB found for you. Sorry Peb nothing against you, my advice it´s to do exactly what I did last October when I arrived to Madrid. Anyway if once you are in Madrid you need a hand, do not hesitate to drop me a line and I´ll help you as much as I can. Regards.:ok: