PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair New RouteS

hanger35
23rd May 2004, 15:38
While trying to be flogged the new Ryanair credit card which I declined. I enquired about new routes and was told that there would be expansion at Blackpool, Liverpool,Leeds and Manchester in the region of four flights each with Berlin being a deffo. Can anybody confirm?

ezy733
23rd May 2004, 16:52
Dont hold your breath while waiting old man, but they are talking
about moving Blackpool-London to Liverpool :E

dwlpl
23rd May 2004, 22:08
Hope Liverpool gets more Ryanair routes, especially Stansted, but as you said don't hold your breath!

Frankfurt_Cowboy
23rd May 2004, 22:32
Are the credit cards still being hawked with the offer of a free flight? If so then I suspect that you're been strung a line in order to make you more likely to sign up (and them earn their comission) At the end of the day the cards have very little to do with Ryanair, I doubt very much that Mr O'Leary takes the MBNA people in his confidence where route strategy is concerned.

Flightmapping
24th May 2004, 09:13
The Ryanair credit card has to be one of the worst on the market.

Very high APR, and what's the point in being given free Ryanair flights when they give them away so regularly?

LPL to STN would dump most pax too far out of London to be viable, surely? On the other hand, there is no direct train to BLK from LON. I can't see FR being a long term tenant at MAN, unless they really have slashed their landing fees down to very low levels. Even if the deal is good, isn't MAN just to crowded for FR?