PDA

View Full Version : company info

jau
12th May 2004, 16:58
hi all,
Can anyone tell me were I can find out more about Air Atlantique? The company history, people, operations, profits etc...

I have done a search on PPRUNE and found lots of info on their sponsorship application tests and interviwes, but nothing on what happens if you get in? What is the scheme actually about? All I know is that they fund your fATPL, I'd like to know a bit more...

What does 'fugly' stand for anyway???

Thanks.
jau

wobblyprop
12th May 2004, 17:36
how about their website atlantique (http://www.airatlantique.co.uk/) :rolleyes:

jau
12th May 2004, 17:49
Thanks. I have checked it out already, but I would like more info than just what's on their website...

sixmilehighclub
12th May 2004, 17:51
FUGLY

My only knowledge of the word 'fugly' is, erm.....

f****** ugly (apologies)

PS: There are many sides to the Atlantique group. Make sure you get the right one. A web search using \'Atlantic Aeroengineering, Air Atlantique, Coventry\' will give you a couple of other options to look at.

jau
12th May 2004, 19:02
Ok, from what I gather, the DC-6's and DC-3's as well as the CV-440 are operated by Air Atlantique, as well as the classic fleet.

The electras are operated by Atlantic Airways. Is this a subsidery of Air Atlantique? What is their relationship with Air Atlantique?

Who operates the ATR 42, the Titans and the Citations? Is that atlantic express?

Does a 'fugly' fly all these types or is he limited just to the DC-6 or DC-3, who crews the ATR and citations, is this a seperate gig or can the fuglies progess onto the type later?

I'll go to coventry and take a look around later in the year.
cheers