PDA

View Full Version : GTS groundschool masters

Truthmaster
11th May 2004, 09:39
ATPL er’s some advice.
After stumbling through various C.B.T s and trekking across the country in search of experienced instructors who would teach me the “fundamentals” I came across the small yet magnificent GTS hid away on the south coast.
A squadron leader, RAF navigator and the only instructor left who has flown supersonic with 6000hrs in a Jaguar I knew I was in good hands. These gentlemen restored my faith in the UK as a world leader in education and training. After correcting my basic errors they re-built me to feel confident in my knowledge and ability. With only 5-8 in a class nobody got left behind. I’m yet to meet an unhappy GTS student. If your at another school yet struggling with distance learning (Nav ,CRP 5 instr etc) get yourself on a GTS consolidation course then you’ll find out what you really don’t know and if your really ready to sit the exams. Remember each sitting needs to count.
Good luck
P.S Summers near so swim and get yourself fit along Bournemouth beach or take your binoculars and be a perv.

MorningGlory
11th May 2004, 10:21
Yep these guys trained me too, when they were at PPSC, Roger, Pete Swatton and Dave Webb etc.. Great bunch and very focussed on the individual I found.. Needless to say they are some of the best in country..

Peggy Murphy
11th May 2004, 11:52
I also had the pleasure of being thought a thing or two by these guys at PPSC once upon a time. Excellent crew.

Fair_Weather_Flyer
11th May 2004, 12:11
I started my ATPL ground training with another ground school, who I was told were the best school out there. After taking 14 exams, I had failed 9. At one stage I thought that I'd never get through the damned exams. Following a suggestion from a student who had struggled at the same ground school, I switched to GTS. They gave me tuition in most of the difficult subjects. I passed the rest of the course without failing another exam. GTS are THE school to go for if you are about to start ATPL's or are struggling at your current school. They have just re-written their notes and the guys who run the show are now writing the questions for some of the tougher JAA exams. If that doesn't make you take notice, nothing will!

catherine
12th May 2004, 08:29
Does anyone have the webpage for these chaps? May come in useful at some point!

Many thanks.

Truthmaster
12th May 2004, 11:56
Its called Ground Training Services Ltd
www.gtserv.co.uk