PDA

View Full Version : Shuttleworth 'Sunset' display May 15th from 1830 - 2000

CamelPilot
6th May 2004, 19:40
Called Sunset 1, there is a display at Old Warden commencing at 1830 and ending at 2100 on 15th May.

And........on the same day - for aeromodellers - there is a spectacular display and review starting at 1000 and ending at 1600. This will be a winner for the many modellers around these days. There are also some PPRuNers who are avid model builders and this a great chance to show off their skills.

CP

DeepC
6th May 2004, 21:12
That's a Saturday, right?

Count me in. Are the two bits of the day on the one ticket or two lots of money? If they are, can we come early, have a look around, then get some lunch elsewhere and then come back without forking out a second, third or fourth time.

Anyone else going?

DeepC

Airbedane
7th May 2004, 06:33
It's all the same event as far as ticketing is concerned; cost will be the normal event entry fee of £15 per adult, children under 16 are free.

BeauMan
12th May 2004, 11:52
Children under 16 are free?

What, one free with every ticket?

DeepC
14th May 2004, 14:32
Anyone else going tomorrow?

DeepC

BeauMan
14th May 2004, 16:50
Quite a few of us from the FlyPast Forum are meeting up at the beer tent at 1600. I'm sure some of us are PPRuNers too; JDK, Manonthefence, etc...

DeepC
14th May 2004, 17:16
OK. I might take the liberty of joining you if I have the courage.

Can someone from Shuttleworth confirm that if I watch some of the model stuff in the morning I can escape at any time to get lunch/pick up the wife etc and then get back in on the same ticket later on?

Cheers

DeepC

JDK
14th May 2004, 17:38
Hi DeepC,
Please do join us. There's going to be quite a group. A view of the Flypast Forum will reveal mugshots featuring myself and Steve Patterson among others who will be there.

I'm NOT from the collection; but hang on to your ticket, ask on entry and I'm sure you'll be fine. Old Warden is a nice place; it's not a rock concert with power crazed bouncers. That's just the aircrew... :}
Cheers