PDA

View Full Version : NCl Expansion over?

nclfan
3rd May 2004, 15:06
Is the current expansion at ncl over.
At least for the summer

Just to me sems starnge as sumer time to expand as more people are flying to places!

Know that they is meant to be some great expansion due for nxt year- specify any routes you personally like!

Well i was just wondering then, is it?

(From personal point of view- does anybody know wher i can bookl travelcitydirect sanford flight over the net for this summer. Thanks)

egnxema
3rd May 2004, 15:58
:p

Man! Think you could do with a new keyboard there nclfan! Doesn't seem to be making much sense.Or check you have your language set to English(British) in your Windows>Settings>Keyboard menu.

:ok:

Jamesair
3rd May 2004, 17:14
Ncl expansion over for this summer.....maybe not.

Last year Easyjet introduced new routes in August, same could happen this year.

Other than that, we might have to wait till the winter.

I understand that the Norwegian routes to Oslo and Bergen won't happen this year.

However, as you know, things can happen quickly and without warning at NCL.

I would like to see more from Lufthansa and maybe a Cork route from Aer Arran and a route to Italy by ???? (probably Easyjet)

captainben
3rd May 2004, 17:54
There's going to be a bit of competition between easyJet and Norwegian if easyJet are flying to Finland, Norway and Sweden next year then.:ugh:

Jamesair
3rd May 2004, 20:49
I can't imagine that Norwegian would start services next year if Easyjet makes a definate announcement of a route and a start date.

Although this might not apply if, say, Easyjet announce Oslo and Norwegian thinks there would still be a market to Bergen.

I don't know if Norwegian have just postponed or given up on serving NCL - Bergen/Oslo.

nclfan
4th May 2004, 10:22
So what about booking the travelcitydirect flights to sanford this year from ncl/

can't curently do it on their website, so is they arewhere else on the web where i can?

Thanks for your help:ok:

Jamesair
6th May 2004, 16:13
MORE NEWS:

Hapag-Lloyd Express are looking at opening routes from Stuttgart, Cologne and Berlin to Newcastle and increasing frequency on Hanover, depending on the success of the new Hanover - NCl route......advance bookings have achieved 50% of their annual pax target.

captainben
6th May 2004, 19:58
I read about that in the Journal, apparentley if the Hanover flights continue to fill, these flights will be considered!!:)

aeulad
7th May 2004, 01:08
I think a NCL-HAM route could work!

regards

Mike

10 DME ARC
7th May 2004, 18:20
aeulad
Totally agree, but until then Hannover makes access to Hamburg very easy - its around 90 minutes away by road/rail.:)