PDA

View Full Version : DHL Brussells info please.....Help

prayboy
30th Apr 2004, 05:10
Due recently made unemployed from a south pacific B757 operation, can someone please tell me where I can find the contact info for DHLs operation in both Bahrain and BRUSSELLS?. do you know if they are still hiring.? I have 5500 hours on 757/767 most LHS. do they hire into the LHS ?? many many thanks. ta....prayboy..(literally)

RampTramp
30th Apr 2004, 08:25
Prayboy,

You've a couple of options -

If you are JAA licenced & European, then you could apply to either/both -

EAT in BRU - Dir. Flt Ops., European Air Transport, Building 4/5 Brussels National Airport, B-1930 Zaventem, Belgium, or

DHL Air at EMA - Ginny Hambly, DHL Air Ltd, EAM Corgo West, East Midlands Airport, Castle Donnington, Derby DE74 2TR UK.

Both are 75 operators. If you do not have a JAA licence then try BAH, no B757s but they do take ex-pat crews.

SNAS/DHL, SNAS/DHL Hangar, Bahrain Intl. Airport, P.O. Box 5741, Muharraq, Kingdom of Bahrain.

I know DHL Air are looking for 75 qualified crews but EAT are fairly well stocked & I don't know the situation in BAH. Good luck.

RT

prayboy
30th Apr 2004, 23:19
Thanks very much for that info. much appreciated. I have a friend who was on the metro at DHL BAH and after working there for 5 years was upgraded to the 757 still working out of BAH I believe. Capt Paul Casey. ok I will proceed, many thanks.prayboy.

Twin2040
2nd May 2004, 20:35
No 757/ SNAS going on out of BAH - try Gulf Air. I think they still need 767 crews.

RampTramp
7th May 2004, 10:21
Prayboy,

SNAS B757 stopped with the loss of the aircraft over Germany a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, Paul went to GF.

RT

CR2
7th May 2004, 11:39
Try sending an email or private message to my fellow moderator Hogg He may be able to point you in the right direction.