PDA

View Full Version : Ifta florida dont go near them

bigbird777
19th Apr 2004, 02:29
IFTA florida bad news they make you stay well in credit with your account but wont give you your change when your trainning is over .They care very little about you when you are there spending money with them and care nothing when your finnished just thought i'd bring this to light for those thinking of going to florida, many other guys had same problem when i was there. Did anyone else have problems like this and get ther money back

carbonfibre
19th Apr 2004, 18:58
I had same the problems a few years ago with the owner, what a character, you would think after all this time he would get his head out of his a**e, but having said that there is an UK FBO similar in attitude to that.

Glad to say there are a few that are not also

The UK FBO will be tying up with an american one very soon, should be in the presses in next month or months, be wary of them too similar owner to the afforementioned, IFTA

Regards

:ok:

skill
29th Apr 2004, 16:00
Ifta yea i got taken by the same crowd the guy that owns it just like carbon said what a character and dont listen to a word his wife says.

If your mad enough and go to them dont give them money up front like bigbird said you wont get it back im owed money from them over a year now and im still getting the run round from them they give me every excuse but never my money.Regards

GARDENER
29th Apr 2004, 18:16
I know a guy who trained with them a few years ago and they still owe him money. Quite simply pay nothing up front and when they want money for tests etc. make sure you see them sending the money to the CAA and not lining their own pockets. Plenty of good schools in Florida-DO NOT waste your money at IFTA.