PDA

View Full Version : NAC ATPL's in September

JohnnyPharm
17th Apr 2004, 13:37
I'm signed up, anyone else going for full time residential? If so let me know.

AndyDRHuddleston
17th Apr 2004, 18:26
Hi Johnny,

Looks like I'll be joining you in September, although I haven't actually paid my deposit yet (probably this week).

Anyone else going in September?

Johnny, I'll PM you later, just in a bit of a ruch at the mo!

ADRH

JohnnyPharm
18th Apr 2004, 09:01
I think I paid my deposit. I clicked on my shopping basket and sent my credit card details. I never recieved any acknowledgement of payment. But my order seems to have been processed.

Have emailed them to see whats happening.

Keep in touch Andy. Good to know someone before going.

Squak2002
18th Apr 2004, 14:32
Hi,

Will be looking to sign up for September's course this week also!!
I'll drop you a pm later to chat some more.

Just can't wait to get started now!!

Cheers,
john

JohnnyPharm
18th Apr 2004, 16:17
Just had my confirmation, so I am definately in for Sept. What are you guys doing for accom? As I say, keep in touch.

redout
18th Apr 2004, 17:21
Hey guys
I to am going to NAC in september but not for the groundschool just yet, i am starting the the career pilot program hopefully, c u there!!

AndyDRHuddleston
18th Apr 2004, 19:13
Its great to see so many ppruners going in September, I feel a get-together may be in order in the not-so-distant future!!

I haven't yet booked flights as I can't seem to get a quote for a 1year return flight, what have you guys booked, who with and how much??

Roll on September, I can't wait either

ADRH

Charlie Zulu
19th Apr 2004, 08:01
Hi,

I've to NAC Ground School last week but on the distance learning module one.

I should be out in October or November for the first module brush up / exams.

I'll be using the Wellesley Inn but most students (whilst I was there last July) have NAC student accommodation for a month whilst they are looking around for a shared flat / house for the rest of their stay. Having a car is a definate plus at this stage!

See ya all out there.

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

AndyDRHuddleston
19th Apr 2004, 14:37
Well thats me paid up, paid my deposit last night and have just received my confirmation today, so I'm definately on for Sept 27th. I'll be heading out 18/19th if I can find the flights, anyone booked the flights already?

Johnny, did you get my PM from the other night, check your private messages.

Can't wait to get out there!!