PDA

View Full Version : How Long is a Sentence?

Rusty A300
14th Apr 2004, 12:55
How long is one normally banned from the QUESTIONS forum, for acknowledging courtesy and good manners?

:}

Genghis the Engineer
14th Apr 2004, 15:39
Speaking as moderator of an unrelated forum - how long is a piece of string!

If somebody has been banned, the moderator responsible will have decided for how long, and should have told the offender for how long and why.

If still uncertain, PM or Email either Danny or Pprune Towers who should be able to tell you what's happening.

As to any specifics in this forum, not the foggiest I'm afraid.

G

Pinga
14th Apr 2004, 15:55
That would be a similar question to "how long would I banned from somebody's home if I disgraced myself in it?" The answer no doubt would be the same in either case which is: Until the offender had been forgiven, made a suitable applogy or considered to have been sufficiently reformed or punished.

Why bother anyway, there are plenty of other forums on other boards where one could equally visit, I'm sure that it would be some time before one got banned from each and every one by which time one could always try and make the rounds again especially if a different ISP was used. :} :ouch:

BOAC
14th Apr 2004, 16:40
Bit puzzled there, Rusty - you have posted on the questions forum! Does that answer your 'Question'?:p

PM me if you wish.

Jetdriver
14th Apr 2004, 20:28
For as long as it takes to get to the very bottom of my in tray ! which is where you are, surprise surprise ! Bear this in mind for the future and spare us your freedom of speech ......eh.... speech !