PDA

View Full Version : Air Scandic livery

Gulf_V
12th Apr 2004, 12:19
Am I the only person here who thinks that Air Scandic's livery is absolutely terrible?

Jack Ruskin
12th Apr 2004, 16:07
No - your not alone!

For anyone who's ever had anything to do with Air Scandic, there is a saying that "Mickey Mouse wears an Air Scandic watch"

Nuff said I think!

leonbrumsack
12th Apr 2004, 17:18
It looks like it was designed with that really old version of MS Publisher we had at high school here, running on ancient PC386s. Maybe it was a work experience kid who designed it (one with no sense of design!) I really think it's time they refresh. Then again, that'd cost money, and who wants to go spending it on that...?

Kestrel_909
17th Apr 2004, 12:44
It's terrible in my view. It reminds me of a money scratchcard or other with that 'star'

Agree with leonbrumsack it's like something you design in highschool to get the job done quickly then look back at it years later to laugh your head off at and say it's crap
:sad:

Bless us with a new livery, if I saw an Air Scandic A300 sitting beside an MyT, FCA, TCX, MON or other I'd chose them sooner than the SCY, as everyone knows a spotter books his holidays by his favourite airline, picks the airline he likes best, the aircraft and then finds a route it does and says that's where he wants to go :E Who cares about sun, sea and sand, as long as I can ride a xxx 757 to the middle of nowhere in Greece I don't care:ok:

Boss Raptor
17th Apr 2004, 18:26
I believe if u look carefully spotter like...you'll see that the basic livery is that of 'Karair' who had the A300's before Scandic...and a few judicious scandic bits have been added, the 'cardboard cut out' sun, body titles and modified tail

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=33203

TURIN
17th Apr 2004, 22:37
Forget the livery, the hosties wear THE shortest skirts!!!
:ok: