PDA

View Full Version : CCAT/Oxford selection procedure

MikeAlphaBravo
11th Apr 2004, 17:23
I am now in the final stages of trying to decide between the integrated programmes offered by CCAT and OAT. CCAT seems a better bet due to the 10k saving over Oxford. I would appreciate advice on whats involved with the selection procedure at the two colleges i.e. content, difficulty etc. I would also appreciate views on which is the better establishment to hand over my hard earned cash to!!
Many thanks
MAB:confused:

moo
12th Apr 2004, 12:04
hello there! I see you are a fairly new pprune member and so you can be forgiven for not having done this, so before you get lynched by the masses here, try a search (top right) on CCAT (Cabair) and Oxford.

You'll get plenty of information like that, enough to keep you in reading for over a year!! This is a very well covered topic on pprune.

For what its worth, I've decided to go to Cabair. Go and have a look around both of them, I went to one of Cabair's 'saturday seminars' and found them to be excellent. I can't justify spending another 10K+ at Oxford

MikeAlphaBravo
12th Apr 2004, 15:10
Cheers moo, and thanks for saving me from a lynching!!! Have already been to the CCAT seminar, and was reasonably impressed. I think your right in saying that OAT cannot justify another 10k.