PDA

View Full Version : KLM Award Miles.

mjtibbs
8th Apr 2004, 00:06
Hi, I have roughly 67,000 KLM award miles and im trying to find the zone map on the website so i can work out where i can and cant go with the amount of miles I have.

The navigation on the KLM site is pretty **** and i cant find the link to info about the award miles. does anyone use the site often and can point me to a link on the site with this info?

much appreaciated

also- with the merger of KLM and air france, do you think this will affect things like award miles because i don't plan to use them tell at least a year or two.

thanks

wawkrk
8th Apr 2004, 08:14
The KLM site is crap and and the staff agree.
It is easier to look in the handbook.
For 50,000 you can go to North America,Central America,Northern Africa and Middle East all economy return.If you are in the UK,then you need to add about 20,000 to get to Amsterdam.
If you have access to the lounge in Ams,they will help you.
I have just booked 2 business class return tickets to Hong Kong return Singapore.The staff were superb.They even found a way to hold my desired seat numbers which is not normally allowed for award flights.

LGS6753
8th Apr 2004, 18:41
KLM miles used to have a very limited life, so beware the expiry date..........

wawkrk
8th Apr 2004, 19:32
Expiry date is dependant on your card level.
Although I think it has now changed,all but the entry level blue, have no time limit.So silver-gold-platinum are ok.