PDA

View Full Version : G-IGOE 737 for painting

eurostar builder
4th Apr 2004, 12:49
G-IGOE 737 for painting

I see that this 737 is being towed into the sprayshop at Bournemouth

Anybody know where this is going...Was this the Now 737.

teachin
4th Apr 2004, 17:42
It was destined for NOW yes, but as we all know, that didn't get that far thanks to easyJet dirty tricks, which in turn made the investors get cold feet. There again, NOW shouldn't have got so close to easyJet, should have looked elsewhere for 737s. I found oodles of them just by doing a google search...
Maybe G-IGOE will come out of the hangar with G-NOWA and surprise us all, it has been rather quiet from NOW...No updates now for 5 weeks....

bacardi walla
4th Apr 2004, 17:47
teachin and maybe it won't :rolleyes:

I think maybe it's high time the management that are left at NOW (and wherever they are working from), do the right thing and inform everyone who is waiting to re-join, the true state of play even if it is "sorry - it's over". The truth hurts but to not hear anything is sometimes worse.

Wonder how things are down at LGW with NG :confused:

teachin
4th Apr 2004, 20:08
True, so shall I email and ask LW or you? I think he knew you better as you were in the offices more...I was one of those forever waiting for a starting date...

trainer too 2
4th Apr 2004, 21:06
but as we all know, that didn't get that far thanks to easyJet dirty tricks, which in turn made the investors get cold feet

Dear Teachin,

We don't all know as it a load of rubbish you are talking. if an airline goes for a lease with a leasecompany they are the ones to blame for any delay! They either had a messed up contract with the prior lesee or where not on top of it themselves regarding redelivery. Get a life and face up to the fact that you believed in something that happens in aviation every day: Make believe! :8

mmeteesside
5th Apr 2004, 06:55
G-IGOE will come out as 9M-??? and will go to Air Asia in Malaysia

mmeteesside
MME Movements (http://www.mmemovements.tk)

bacardi walla
5th Apr 2004, 07:18
teachin forgive me, but LW doesn't know me from Adam. I only set foot in the building once and he wasn't there. You are confusing me with someone who had faith !

HZ123
5th Apr 2004, 11:27
Its is only us at BA that use 'dirty tricks' surely.