PDA

View Full Version : Netjets Interviews

kipperman
28th Mar 2004, 11:52
Has Netjets contacted anyone for interviews following the recent adverts in Flight?

apollon
12th Apr 2004, 13:44
I haven't heard anything yet...

osito
12th Apr 2004, 16:34
I received a letter saying the selection process is going fairly slow. They don´t really say if I´m in or not, only that prospective aplicants must wait for news next month.

Strontium Dog
15th Apr 2004, 10:30
The interviews are being held in AMS yesterday & today.

scambuster
17th Apr 2004, 05:01
Osito,
have you been interviewed already?

Altyre
13th May 2004, 11:35
I have an interview in Amsterdam next Monday (the 17th).

High Wing Drifter
13th May 2004, 11:39
Good luck! That's my dream job that is...one day :D

hibypassratio
17th May 2004, 13:32
Does Netjets Europe have a recruiting website or are you guys responding to advertisements? I can't find a link for hiring for Europe off Netjets.com.

High Wing Drifter
17th May 2004, 13:48
They are advertising in Flight Internationl

kipperman
20th May 2004, 17:31
Has anyone had a reply from Netjets following the interviews im Amsterdam on the 17/18 May? :D

Altyre
21st May 2004, 17:16
I had mine on Monday morning. No word from them yet but they already have contacted one of my friends who is a pilot for them for references...

ERJ145flyer
21st May 2004, 17:40
Is there a Middle East NetJets? And if so, where do they fly and what are the pilot bases?

Has anyone interviewed with them, where, how did it go and what are their requirements?

jokela
21st May 2004, 18:00
Dear Colleagues,

This was and I believe still is what NetJets Middle East is offering as for contract.

The interview will take a place at Flight Safety International:
B. P 25 Zone Aviation D’affaires Bldg. 404
Aeroport Le Bourget – 93352 Le Bourget CEDEX
Tel # +331 4992 1919
Fax # +331 4992 1892

The interview consists of the following sessions:
• Aptitude (Written) Test 60-90 Minutes.
• Simulator Evaluation, on both seats 45-60 Minutes.
• Panel Interview 30-45 Minutes.

NetJets™ Middle East requires you for one full day for interview. You might need more days of absence from your present employer for travel. The soonest you could confirm your attendance is the better to allow us to arrange your ticket & hotel.

We place great emphasis on your time and ours. Because of this, we would like to give you some important information regarding your proposed position. Our operation is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and our flying schedule runs on 35 days on and 31 days off.

Position nominated for : FIRST OFFICER.
Aircraft Type : FALCON
Basic salary : Min. $ 45,000 and, Max. $ 60,000 Per Annum.

Other benefits consist of the following:
• Contract period : 3 years (renewable).
• Probationary period : 3 months (start day is the release day to the line).
• Accommodation : provided by NJME (during 35 days duty cycle).
• Medical Insurance : Provided by NJME.
• Life Insurance : 36 months basic salaries.
• Air Travel : Free Round-Trip Ticket on Economy Class to Gateway City.
• Per Diem : $100 per day (during 35 days duty cycle).
• Reduced rate ticket : 50 % on Saudia Airlines.
• End-of-Service Award : One-month basic salary for every year of service.

N O T E
• Saudi Government has no national taxes; certain tax advantages may be available to you from your country of residence.

• If confirming the interview, please prepare to fill the attached Pilot Application Form and return it and bring along the following items:
(Logbook, copy of License, copy of Medical Certificate, copy of Passport and one photograph (passport size).

If you still have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the undersigned. Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest.

Hopefully it helps
:ok:

Northern_Driver
21st May 2004, 18:36
Sorry the confusion about future contact. This was the letter they sent me some time ago. Meaning this is the only ifo I received-never went to the interview due some other things:D

ERJ145flyer
21st May 2004, 18:59
Thank you very much for the info on NJME. Do I contact the respective address to apply or is there a apply online web site. Thanks again for your fast response, this info certainly is useful.:O

jokela
22nd May 2004, 07:55
National Air Services Jeddah
Saudi Business Center
- 14th Floor
Medinah Road
P.O. Box 18118
Jeddah, 21415
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

National Air Services Riyadh
Al Doghaiter Building - 2nd Floor
Tahlia Street
P.O. Box 305161
Riyadh 11361
Saud
Tel: +966-2-652-0001 Jeddah
+966 1 2171800 Riyadh
Fax: 966-2-652-0394
Recruitment eMail: [email protected]
Pilot Hiring Webpage:
www.nasaviation.com/Jobs/open_positions.htm
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Right Now!
CEO or MD: Mr. Mohammed Al Zeer
Fleet Types: B737NG Boeing Business Jets,
Airbus A320 ExecAirliners,
3 DA2000 Falcon 2000 ExecJets,
3 GIV Gulfstream ExecJets,
1 GIV-SP Gulfstream ExecJet,
3 Raytheon 800XP ExecJets.
A/C Orders: 3 G300 Gulfstream ExecJets (to be delivered by end of 2004),

Pilot Bases: Jeddah (NetJets ME),
Riyadh (NAS)
Apply Thru: e-Mail,
Notes: Executive Charters around Middle East and the world.

In the Middle East forum of PPrune there has been some discussion about the company, which I believe is worth checking for. Anyway Good luck with the application-I am sure it is still a very good choice.

ERJ145flyer
23rd May 2004, 15:02
Jokela Thanks a lot pal, appreciate the info. I hope things are fine with u. Cheers!

Altyre
26th May 2004, 09:53
So has anybody heard anything from Lisbon yet? Kipperman?

kipperman
26th May 2004, 18:26
Not at my end, not sure if thats good or bad news. Have heard things can be a bit slow over in portugal. How about you?

Altyre
27th May 2004, 08:17
Nope, still nothing but as I said they have contacted one of the references I had put down who is a pilot for them. I see that as a good sign: why would they check on a guy they didn't like at the interview?

Altyre
28th May 2004, 12:22
I had Monica on the phone yesterday afternoon, she just came back from Geneva and has been pretty busy, so she's just starting processing results now. We should hear from her next week, 2 weeks tops!

CaptainProp
7th Jun 2004, 09:57
Any news from Monica? Tried to call her on friday....No luck, could not even get through to her...Was put through to the "hotline"...automatic voice telling me about minimum req. to apply.
Seems like they are getting busy down there. I called just a month ago and got through to Monica straight away....

Altyre
7th Jun 2004, 13:00
I'm still waiting, it's been 3 weeks today! I believe they have a hard time organizing their classes because of Euro 2004, I guess if we were not successful in the interview we would probably have received our letter by now. Still, they could at least let us know if they are going to hire us, they can always tell us when we'll start later. The wait is pretty nerve-wracking!

Impressive_Wingspan
7th Jun 2004, 20:42
References being contacted certainly is a positive sign, it is a very busy time in Lisbon, everyone seems to be working flat out. It took a while in between my sim and getting a job offer, but well worth the wait. A good company, nice people, and certainly going places.
Good luck

CaptainProp
16th Jun 2004, 18:20
Hey guys!!!

Still nothing????

Altyre
17th Jun 2004, 11:35
One of my friends talked to the Hawker fleet chief and he said that it takes around 6 weeks to get an answer now! Monica is in over her head dealing with all the applications and interviews. It's been 4 and a half weeks, maybe we'll have an answer before the end of the summer!