PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Airways - Belfast Ops

ALLMCC
26th Mar 2004, 13:24
Have heard rumblings recently that Eastern are looking to develop further routes out of Belfast possibly to Norwich or Humberside. However, the rumour I heard was that they are talking to BHD about this and if all goes ahead as planned the existing BFS - ABZ will transfer to BHD.

Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour as the source I heard it from might be less than reliable!

MEFLYBE
26th Mar 2004, 13:49
Hopefully something along the lines of a NWI based J41 doing NWI-HUY-BHD twice daily! Dep NWI at 0700 and 1600!

Regards

Mike

with alacrity
26th Mar 2004, 14:27
ALLMCC

If the rumour originates from the same reliable source whom suggested to you that Bmibaby are moving from BFS to BHD then I respectfully suggest that the source is very unreliable!.:bored:

ALLMCC
26th Mar 2004, 14:42
with alacrity

No, different source entirely, I'm afraid! - with regard to BMI baby, that this will not be happening is common knowledge now - the rumours about them being sold off in the not too distant future may well have something to do with it!

with alacrity
26th Mar 2004, 14:59
ALLMCC

I am intrigued by subject matter comment. Would you care to elaborate?,just for interest sake.