PDA

View Full Version : ncl summer 04

nclfan
23rd Mar 2004, 10:23
Does anybody know what foreign charter i.e. no based a/c will operate into ncl this summer.
Times/days etc.

correction..

NONE based a/c:hmm:

byezy
23rd Mar 2004, 18:56
Try my website, http://egntnews.mysite.freeserve.com and click on Summer. This should help you out. The timetable was obtained from Newcastle Airport, if you want the email address for a copy please email me.

nclfan
29th Mar 2004, 10:34
Thanks alot.

Ye all heard about Norweigian ailines planning 2 routes to start in May from ncl?

Gr8 or what, even more airlines.

Mind some long haul from ncl, or even just a different route ( not including norway, and them cold places) would be good!

GrahamK
29th Mar 2004, 13:32
Well it appears that the South Africa flights wont be happening, NCL still has the summer flights to Florida and Canada.
New charter destinations include Chania and Kavala.
New easyJet routes to Nice, Palma and Berlin.
Anything else?

FinalsToLand
3rd Apr 2004, 20:22
Mind some long haul from ncl, or even just a different route ( not including norway, and them cold places) would be good!

Toronto & Orlando obviously dont count as long haul then??

F.T.L

CentreFix25
4th Apr 2004, 09:22
Don't think the Norwegian thing is gonna happen, they would have probably started selling seats by now.

J

Jamesair
4th Apr 2004, 15:35
NCL Management must be pretty confident of a deal with Norwegian to release information to the press. I feel sure that an official announcement could be made soon.

FinalsToLand
4th Apr 2004, 22:04
posted 4th April 2004 16:35 NCL Management must be pretty confident of a deal with Norwegian to release information to the press.

Have they ??

Just sounds like typical ncl rumours to me.
a load of :mad:

We shall see

F.T.L