PDA

View Full Version : March results

ephemeris
17th Mar 2004, 12:59
Any sign of the results yet, thought they might be out today....
Give us a shout if you hear anything,
Cheers:ok:

Hotel Uniform Yankee
17th Mar 2004, 21:17
Which results are you waiting for, ATPL or CPL. I am waiting for my CPL results these usually come out after the ATPL's.

ephemeris
18th Mar 2004, 14:32
I'm waiting for the ATPL results....
still no news today by the looks of things:ugh:

flyer1980
18th Mar 2004, 16:27
I'm also waiting for ATPL results, hopefully my last sitting, and I've been told by my instructors that it could be next week before they are released.

Keith.Williams.
18th Mar 2004, 18:33
I was talking to one of the exams staff today and he told me that they had all been posted off this morning. So they should be on doormats tomorrow.

5 AGK question appeals were approved, giving all students 5 free marks. So if you got anything between 75 and 79 in this exam you should feel very very lucky.

Polish Erek
18th Mar 2004, 20:23
Hello my friends

My name is Erek and I am a pilot and I am new here from Poland.. This is my first and only writing so far. I did not understand about this site much until last week, but I have read it much.

I to await the results for March.

I came to England 10 months ago after attending some open days in Poland given by some low cost airlines from United Kingdom.

I have only had one night a week out every two weeks on the town. The rest of the time has been studying but for a lesson aweek learning how to speak English in a better way.

The exam results I wish for will allow my sponsor airline get me the dispensations that I need from the English caa to fly for my company. I have flown little in the previous 10 months an wish to fly in the open skys once again. I miss my little jet or turbo prop.

Good luck my exam friends, a lot will happen when the results are given.

I will also then allow myself to spend more time wirth my pub friend from Ryanairs cabin crew who have been trying to show me other things about the English/Irish life instead of my study. They are bad girls but good fun.

I will be needing IR school in three months once my dispensation arrange ment runs out to keep flying as I will need English IR. Can anyone help me with schools near Stansted or Luton.

Good luck my friends

Erek Szczepkowski

expedite_climb
18th Mar 2004, 22:13
Am I bad for giggling ? :D

razzele
18th Mar 2004, 22:23
aside from AGK were any other question appeals approved?

Just another student
19th Mar 2004, 11:27
The post man came and went, and yet again no results. Why The CAA see it fit to send the results out second class I will never know. At 52 pounds an exam you would hope they would send them first class.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hotel Uniform Yankee
19th Mar 2004, 11:44
Still no sign of my CPL results either. I have not heard of any appeals with the CPL, but the CAA never seem to send CPL results out until the ATPL have been sent.

CAT3C AUTOLAND
19th Mar 2004, 13:06
Ladies and Gents,

Just spoken to a friend of mine, and the results have been posted and have arrived at certain addresses, good luck.

ephemeris
19th Mar 2004, 18:17
Happy happy, joy joy!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Results came in this morning, all 14 in the bag,

Shout out to the whole Ground school team at Naples Air Center,
a great and fast improving ground school, value for money and should be considered by any prospective ATPL student.

Best of luck to those still waiting,

ephemeris

CATAWAMPUS
19th Mar 2004, 18:53
Erek,

Good luck with your results. It is a hard slog but worth it.

Do I take your post to mean the following:

- you are an experienced Eastern European pilot;

- you have been headhunted by a low cost UK or Irish airline;

- you have some sort of temporary dispensation to fly in Western Europe until you get around to achieving a local licence?

If so, are there many others in your position. I am aware that your country is joining the EU very soon, but those of us trying to secure work here feel threatened - it is a very small job market.

Good luck with those hosties.

CAT
:cool:

Just another student
20th Mar 2004, 08:55
Mr Post Man arrived this morning with the dreaded envelope. All 14 are out of the way now, at last I can start the fun part of the training ;)

Thanks to everyone here for the help they have given me, and good luck to everyone with exams yet to do.

JAS

Send Clowns
20th Mar 2004, 09:23
Well done JAS, glad you got them all :)

nunos
20th Mar 2004, 11:20
hi you all
All passed (at last ) was on my final sitting and almost out of time this one was brought right to the wire, wife opened post this morning and on the 4th attempt at POF 87% "that will do nicely" 12% too much actually, PHEW what a relief. Going out tonite to down a few, and maybe a few more, now what`s that mean watch your height and heading, oh flying is that what i have to do now?
good luck to all still waiting/doing (if i can pass so can u)

Polish Erek
20th Mar 2004, 13:36
I to recieved letter from JAA exam people and have passed all exams, my friends have passed but 2 have 1 retake each. but will pass next sitting. I would like to give my good luck to my English friends who have also seen success an soon we will all be flying as one.

Dear sir Mr CATAWAMPUS

Yes I am Eastern european Pilot, I am 27year old with 4800 hours, 4000 which are for Turboprop and Jet type aircraft.

I have come here to do the JAA exams as the market here is very good for an aviator with the experience I receive, the money I will earn is worth a lot in my home city and the living type I have here is much greater.

I will hopefully have on monday a dispensation to fly G type aircraft with the understanding that I place myself through you Instrument system in the next 3-6 months.

I donot understand this head hunted can you advise what is this asI donot see my english teacher until next tuesday late afternoon, I sent myself to 3 seminars given by european low fare airlines who are hopefully helping with my credentials.
I have to call number on Monday for start time.

Yes my country joins JAA EU soon, I wont worry about your jobs, many want JAA licence but only some will come, I am here under contract with several friends who have same licence time as I.

Thank you for the best wishes with the english/ irish cabin girls. We had party last with lots of vodka and english red boll. The girls danced on tables and showed thier underpants and bras to all the guys in the pub. They make me laugh not like the girls at home who would not try and do this. We are all going to an english late night club tonight to party about our results. The girls want us to have donna kebad with lots of chilli sauce.

See you in the sky my friends

Erek Szczepkowski

Krzysztof Mojsiewicz
20th Mar 2004, 16:06
EREK,

Jak się masz? Jak Ci uplynal weekend?

I receive results also last evening on my return to home and much pleased. Great hard efforts to achieve-ment. Hip horaay!!

This very interested web-site and much use from it. Thank you from address. Hopefully my job permanently will spring for enhancement!

Will see soon you at ground school now. And the Czechs also most hopefully?

Best luck with this British girls!! No scorecard until “pragnę się z Toba kochac”, yes.

Will 737 present similer to Tu-134? Happily I have ATR42 not long ago with glass and still FMS manuals from EuroLot for sharing you. Many work times ahead!!

Muszę juz isc. Do widzenia, do zobaczenia

Sorry about English keeboard.

Krzysztof.:ok:

Polish Erek
20th Mar 2004, 17:50
Can any of my good friends provide me with contract for 737 pilots, I would look at money to be paid to me and the type of things they must recieve on a daily basis. I know that conditions for polish pilots will be less that english guys but i would need to know how much.

Krzysztof. I have told you to try and write english you need to come to more classes, donot write polish again our english friends will not understand your words.

Yes the ATR will be good for your type change to the 737, we need information as to the lenght of the course can anybody help. when will we be paid from.