PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Technology course?? YES/NO??

Nick8
16th Mar 2004, 21:11
I am an A-level student with an ambition to enter the Aviation Industry. I have applied to the Aviation tech. with pilot studies at Leeds and Salford (starting it this year) and also the aviation tech. with management at Leeds.

I have looked through many of these forums and read the replies to other subjects relating to these types of degrees. The main view is that they are a waste of time. I could do with some views on my options.
Surely any degree that relates to this line of work is useful in the long run whether you become a pilot or opperations manager. My interest in the pilot studies course is mainly that I want to learn to fly, and havn't the money to do it on my own, so would rather create the debt in one go while learning about the technology behind the flying. Also with these courses you get the option to partake in a years work placement in teh industry, another bonus??

If anyone is on this type of course or has any information regarding this subject please reply.

Thank You
Nick
:confused:

P.S I appologise if this is in the wrong forum, if so please let me know. (new to the site!)

Diamond 'katana' geezer
16th Mar 2004, 22:27
check your personal messages mate :ok: